New Drop In E85 Compatible Fuel Pump, DW300, January 2011

GNVYUS 1

Well as some of you know I went through hell getting the Bosch 044 as a drop intank pump, even had a fitting made so we could run E85 with it easier etc.

Here is me killing all that time with something easier for 2011 for us, the DW300. It's better, easier and cheaper so I probably won't be making anymore Bosch fittings. :frown:

It has a 3 year warranty and flows way more than a Weakbro. This is making big power on Imports and E85 at 624awhp, 33psi and FP was 85psi (52 base)!!!!:eek::eek:
New Deatschwerks DW300 High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Testing & Review By MAPerformance | Modern Automotive Performance

So far looking like $160 to $170

FWIW, this pretty much flows BETTER than a Bosch 044 until 80psi where the Bosch levels off better. Not a big deal for us (42 base and 30 WOT = 72psi).

Attachments

• DW300 vs 255Walbro.jpg
    DW300 vs 255Walbro.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,362
Awesome! Perfect timing. I just started researching the supra pumps Denso 1022 model. It sounded like a viable pump but, I really wanted to try out E-85. So this works out to be perfect timing.

Thanks for the post.

YES! Keep us updated please... My Walbro is failing slowly but surely :-/

My car is my DD, so Im not really up for being a pioneer, but if this is a simple pump swap Im down!

Subscribed!

Definitely interested. If not successfully tested on one of our cars by summer, probably will go with the 044 and one of your fittings. Subscribing.

The connector looks like our current plug and play deal, the outlet tubing looks like 5/16 or 3/8th so that will slip in the fuel hose and the strainer/sock should be a non issue. I'm curious to see what Vendor will take the time to become a retailer for DW and hook you guys up.

Surprised I didn't know this... this place is bout 40 miles from me and i have been there before and have talked to some people from there...maybe ill see if a can get a pic of this pump for you guys....
-Dan

Please Do!

Surprised I didn't know this... this place is bout 40 miles from me and i have been there before and have talked to some people from there...maybe ill see if a can get a pic of this pump for you guys....
-Dan

A picture would be great so we could speculate some more. :)

Suuuubscribed.

Hey guys,

Thank you GNVYUS 1 for posting about our new DW301 fuel pump here. We are excited about this, too!

Just to answer a few questions, the pump is similar in size and fitment to the Walbro GSS342, which makes it a drop-in fitment for many pre-2005 cars.

About the graph that was posted, the data was collected from a well-known 3rd party company and all pumps in the test were given 13.5v of power.

We will have some more in-depth technical data/specs collected within the next two week, and if the powers that be here at TurboBuick don't mind...I'd love to share it with you. Also, any questions you guy have, I'll be checking in and will be happy to answer them.

-Chris

Hey guys,

Thank you GNVYUS 1 for posting about our new DW301 fuel pump here. We are excited about this, too!

Just to answer a few questions, the pump is similar in size and fitment to the Walbro GSS342, which makes it a drop-in fitment for many pre-2005 cars.

About the graph that was posted, the data was collected from a well-known 3rd party company and all pumps in the test were given 13.5v of power.

We will have some more in-depth technical data/specs collected within the next two week, and if the powers that be here at TurboBuick don't mind...I'd love to share it with you. Also, any questions you guy have, I'll be checking in and will be happy to answer them.

-Chris

some detailed pics of the actual pump would be great , I will post it around on the 3800 SC forums for you

Hey guys,

-Chris

Chris do you guys have flow data at 17v?

Hey novi,

I'm assuming you are the one that just called. Thanks for the conversation. :D

DW301 at 18 volts
PSIG AMPS LTR/HR BHP
30 15.3 460 1460
40 15.7 430 1360
50 16.5 415 1300
60 16.8 395 1250
70 17.2 370 1170
80 17.7 355 1120
90 18.2 340 1080
100 18.5 315 1000

The BHP is just an estimate, and will vary per application.