HB Donut Shop

Thats Right, The Middle of Winter

Thats Why There isnt any place like home. Sunny Southern Cal. Oh But dont try to move here, We have enough traffic :D

Damn all you guys went and I didnt even know, I w am gonna go next time!!!! It would have been cool, but I guess next time......by the way, when is next time??

GNguy said:
Damn all you guys went and I didnt even know, I w am gonna go next time!!!! It would have been cool, but I guess next time......by the way, when is next time??

LOL! This Saturday if all these old farts can get out of the rack again :biggrin: Who else is coming.... :rolleyes:

Raymond Bunch said:
LOL! This Saturday if all these old farts can get out of the rack again :biggrin: Who else is coming.... :rolleyes:

Seriously? You guys are gonna make me get up early again.... :confused: :eek:

I am having the i/c install done this coming Sat, so I should be there as well.
See everybody there.

Calling Out All Turbo Buicks To The Donut Shop

Im coming this time and I know Mr B and Mr B will come, met a couple new Turbo Buick Guys, I will ask them if they want to come also.
Yeah, that was pretty much history with all the TB's showing up, just think if alot more showed up. Oh yeah Ray, Heard about how you had to regulate on a parking spot so our fellow TB's could have a spot :smile: Way to go, I would have done the same. We are all just trying to line them up. Just think if 20 guys showed up. Really alot of guys cant complain we have to get up at 3 in the Morning from San Diego, EEEk :eek: So Alot of you guys need to show up and join in the fun. Im bringing my video camera so I can film history.

Well people should know by now not to mess with the buick, and now they know not to mess with a buick owner that early in the morning ;) ..some people are just a little cranky when they get up at 3 or 4 in the morning :biggrin: :biggrin: just like me :( Ill be there lets make a big showing this weekend...and for turbo39151 im bringing a gallon worth of back up :eek: so I hope you are prepared :eek: and ray you just leave me alone and pick on someone who can defend themselves against that street monster you drive. :mad: my car only goes to 85 :) see ya soon...

I believe everyone gets there at Six in the morning

87NASHIONAL said:
what time are you guys going to meet?
It gets packed and we want to line them up again. It goes till ten, or maybe others can correct me if I am wrong.

well after last weekend we will have to leave a bit earlier and turbo is goin to have to speed it up a little :D we will figure it out dont you worry...

I'll be there

I will be going to Long Beach Friday night so I dont have to get up so early :cool: But I will be traveling back with you guys. And Turbo, would that be Mr. WRX Wagon, I didnt know his named changed hehehehehehehee. Its all good, he will be a monster too one day.

FWIW & IMHO:
Unless the weather does a drastic change for the worse, i would expect it to start getting packed by 6:30, I will be there about 5:45 or so, and the show is over about 8;30 or so. People start leaving around 7:30 or so, and pretty much a skelton crew by 8:30 or so.

Seriously guys I have to go again....? I dont want to be the only one not going but its sooo early.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

anybody got a weather report for sat? it just started looking really bad up here north of palmdale.

Egokilr: Don't hate ;) just because the Evil WRX Wagon of Doom is faster than you... (in the rain) .... :biggrin:

I'm probably going to have to go now because, I'm planning on packing a little 200% proof for Timothy aka. "one of the Mr. B's"... :smile: The other Mr. B won't hear a peep out of me because his turbo and exhaust are so loud! Oh, and he's a little bit faster that me too. :biggrin:

I've been hyping up the show, so I might have a few other Gn's and T's joining the caravan.

I need to fix my cruise control... :frown:

WRX Wagon will Kill Me in the Mile hehheehhehehhe

Yeah I know you will beat me, but just bring your butt and stop playing

Hey Guys/Gals

Sounds like it going to be a good time again, more the marrier :) I just got back from doing a lil tuning on the Buick, um I got a little scared this time. No joking :eek: Also, Pablo was with me, might want to ask him....I think he wet him self :D He also will be going with us on Saturday, we'll atleast meeting up with us. He has a "GIIIIIRL FRIIIIEND" that live around that area, man Pablo...ur really getting whipped lately :D J/K Looking forward to seeing everyone forsure. And for all you young guys going on 80, come on.....reach down and grab ahold and try to be there. :biggrin: YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

I think getting there atleast by 6AM will be ideal, if we could make it by 5:45 that would be even better considering we might have a record showing.....What you guy's think?

What Do I Think

I think if you Have a Grand National, Turbo T, T Type, or the limited few GNX you should be there. We could make history and post them up on all the Turbo Buick sites.

I think us San Diego guys should be rolling out of North County by 4:30 or so. We left at 5:00am last week and got there around 6:10 and the lot was full except for 3 choice spots that were quickly filled by us and 4th that almost caused a scuffle.

I'm not a morning person but I'm willing to sacrifice for the greater good of the TR community. So, there should be no excuses from anyone not to show. There's plenty of notice...

If there is rain, however, the GN stays in the garage. (she's afraid of water) :cool: