HB Donut Shop

beygon

Morgan, I haven't had my Skylark at the Donut Shop for a while, are you in town?
This should be a nice weekend, might have to get there EARLY.

Dean

Dean,
I've been there the last two weeks; I should be there this Saturday again.

Cool Morgan, see you there, I think I will try to get there way before six, it could be a busy day, nice weather, the day before to clean up, whatever.

Dean

Directions Please

Hey fella's, could you be so kindly as to give me directions from Oceanside, I'll be taking the 5 North. I would like to meet up with you all now that the car is up and running good. Need to put some more break-in miles on it. About 400 to be exact :p Thanks.

Raymond

Take the 405 to the Magnolia exit, turn left, -to the beach-, it is a couple miles, on the corner of Adams and Magnolia, if you get close, you won't miss it.

Dean

beygon said:
Take the 405 to the Magnolia exit, turn left, -to the beach-, it is a couple miles, on the corner of Adams and Magnolia, if you get close, you won't miss it.

Dean

Thanks Dean! Hope to see you all Saturday.

Ray

Ray,

I think a little more detail on the directions will help:

From the 405 N take the Magnolia Ave. "West" offramp which will cloverleaf up and double back over the freeway. Get in the left hand lane; there should be a Big 5 Sporting Goods or something and a car wash to your right. On your left will be a strip shopping center which is the corner of Magnolia and Brookhurst; make a left at the that corner (there are two gas stations at the intersection as well.) Go south on Magnolia about 2.5 miles to the corner of Magnolia and Adams Ave.; the Donut Derelicts car hangout will be on your left (look for a Mobil station on that corner.) Turn left into the strip center parking lot and and find a spot if you want to show your car. If you are not showing a car I would recommend parking across the street near the Chevron gas station as parking spaces are at a premium after 6:15 AM. The show runs from 6 AM to about 8-ish.

Sean &/or Brian: if either of you want to go, call me; maybe we can take both the GN and the Goat.

Take it EZ!

Dounuts anyone?

I'll try and get there early this sat. Did'nt get there till 8:00 AM last weekend. I was the only TB in the lot :( . Any one else up to going? Should be a nice day.

Drip Pan said:
Ray,

I think a little more detail on the directions will help:

From the 405 N take the Magnolia Ave. "West" offramp which will cloverleaf up and double back over the freeway. Get in the left hand lane; there should be a Big 5 Sporting Goods or something and a car wash to your right. On your left will be a strip shopping center which is the corner of Magnolia and Brookhurst; make a left at the that corner (there are two gas stations at the intersection as well.) Go south on Magnolia about 2.5 miles to the corner of Magnolia and Adams Ave.; the Donut Derelicts car hangout will be on your left (look for a Mobil station on that corner.) Turn left into the strip center parking lot and and find a spot if you want to show your car. If you are not showing a car I would recommend parking across the street near the Chevron gas station as parking spaces are at a premium after 6:15 AM. The show runs from 6 AM to about 8-ish.

Sean &/or Brian: if either of you want to go, call me; maybe we can take both the GN and the Goat.

Take it EZ!

Cool! Thanks a bunch for the more detailed directions. See you fellas Saturday :cool: Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving, I sure did...even put up the Christmas lights :) Regards.

Ray

Should be a good TB showing tomorow. A few of the guys from last weeks Westminster show said they were going to be there. If we get there early, we can park together.

XxDarkSidexX said:
well how was the turn out?
-----------------------------------
Very good, by Donut Derelict's and turbo Buick standards.
Dean Butterfield, (Beygon), Morgan Hayden, (Drip Pan), Raymond Bunch, portrayed by himself as himself, Mike Barnard, (Spoolfool2) and myself. I enjoyed seeing and conversing with old friends and catching up in general. I can't speak for everybody, but I really enjoyed it. I think that everybody did.

Good Time!

Wells said:
-----------------------------------
Very good, by Donut Derelict's and turbo Buick standards.
Dean Butterfield, (Beygon), Morgan Hayden, (Drip Pan), Raymond Bunch, portrayed by himself as himself, Mike Barnard, (Spoolfool2) and myself. I enjoyed seeing and conversing with old friends and catching up in general. I can't speak for everybody, but I really enjoyed it. I think that everybody did.

Yeah I must agree, I had a great time. You fellas that where there have some very nice cars, and I really enjoyed talking to each of you. I am going to make a habit of getting up to Donut Derelict's every Saturday when time permits. Although this Saturday my work is throwing a Christmas party so I may not be there this Sat :( But we'll see :smile:

Ordering the Razor Alchy Kit and Scan Master tonight...Early Christmas Present :rolleyes: :)

Where are you buying the Razor's Alky kit at or from?
I am thinking of ordering one too.

Sorry, got, um, "held up" as it were by the wife. You know, mistletoe and all that stuff.... :tongue:

Drip Pan said:
Sorry, got, um, "held up" as it were by the wife. You know, mistletoe and all that stuff.... :tongue:

ewwww I dont want to hear about that... :eek:

I figured you had some "Christmas" stuff to do.

Unfortunatly I think I'm gonna need some advice again real soon :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas....