HB Donut Shop

EGOKILR said:
Hope you get your car fixed to meet you at the next one.
I hate to even think of my car as "broke", i like to just say "down time". I doubt if my turbo will be ready by next Sat, so i'm shooting for 2/4. Hope to see ya then.

Just another day in paradise

I counted eleven turbo buicks in the lot yesterday. Not bad for winter time. I've got pics of last weeks show "the rainy one :rolleyes: ". I'll post them as soon as I figure out how to work this new computer. Or, maybe I can Email them to someone less computer challanged and they can post them. Also, wanted to thank Lou and Morgan for the tech help on working the bugs out of my car.

Happy spoolin...

Mike Barnard

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
I counted eleven turbo buicks in the lot yesterday. Not bad for winter time. I've got pics of last weeks show "the rainy one :rolleyes: ". I'll post them as soon as I figure out how to work this new computer. Or, maybe I can Email them to someone less computer challanged and they can post them. Also, wanted to thank Lou and Morgan for the tech help on working the bugs out of my car.

Happy spoolin...

Mike Barnard
Glad to help any time! Since Sat I installed a Houston down pipe & SMC alky kit on my Buick. I keep saying It's for sale but I can't seem to keep my hands off it. You guys are corrupting me.

turbolou said:
Glad to help any time! Since Sat I installed a Houston down pipe & SMC alky kit on my Buick. I keep saying It's for sale but I can't seem to keep my hands off it. You guys are corrupting me.
------------------------
You are the "Methesula" of corruption.

turbolou said:

Hey Lou...Did you find that TR in Orange. I think I saw that car on autotrader before. So how long do you plan on keeping this one?

graza002 said:
Hey Lou...Did you find that TR in Orange. I think I saw that car on autotrader before. So how long do you plan on keeping this one?[/QUOTE Yes thats the one. I know I can sell it anytime,But it's getting so hard to find nice cars anymore. If I can find a comparable Grand National I will sell it but not before. I don't want to be with out a Buick & miss out on the fun. Meanwhile I can't seem to keep my hands off it.Been raiding my inventory & getting high on my own supply. I regret not keeping a couple of the Buick's I once owned especially the GNX that I had with only 80 miles on it. In 99 I owned three GNX 's & sold them. The guys that have known me for awhile can attest to some of the nice TR's I had. I would of never imagined that my first GN I bought in 87 would have such an impact on my life. Almost 20 years ago & still hooked on them. I wonder if there is a program to deal with Buick addiction. Somebody please help me!

I feel the same way Lou

Once you get one of these cars you cant go without one. As far as treatment, just dont get rid of anymore GNX's, that way we will at least be able to gock at one. :biggrin:

turbolou said:
Meanwhile I can't seem to keep my hands off it.Been raiding my inventory & getting high on my own supply.

If you ever dont want any parts...I am sure you wont have any problems getting rid of them. I think I need to get alky for my car real soon. Dont worrie Lou I will make my way down to your shop soon, and when I leave I will be broke, but have a fast car!!!

I will make my way down to your shop soon, and when I leave I will be broke, but have a fast car!!!

Sounds like me.. :biggrin:

graza002 said:
If you ever dont want any parts...I am sure you wont have any problems getting rid of them. I think I need to get alky for my car real soon. Dont worrie Lou I will make my way down to your shop soon, and when I leave I will be broke, but have a fast car!!!
Don't think that your the only ones that ever went broke supporting some car. I wrote the book on that one.LOL

turbolou said:
Don't think that your the only ones that ever went broke supporting some car. I wrote the book on that one.LOL

If you wrote the book on going broke, you should sell it, thus making the common person (like all of us Buick owners) more in debt :D ....yet you will have that much more money!!! :D