gmgearhead is a liar & theif

Wally the weasel exuses...

From Lettermans top 10 comes Wally the Weasels top excuses for running like a kicked dog with his tail between his legs instead of resolving this issue.

#10 - my (domesitc partner) bitch slapped me so hard I forgot who I was so I could not respond.
#9 - A power surge fried my computer.
#8 - I just lost my job so I had to keep the money.
#7 - I got a life and forgot that I screwed John over in this life.
#6 - My dog wrote that PM including everything, not me.
#5 - I am Richard Nixon "I am not a crook"
#4 - My computer crashed so I could not respond
#3 - I am waiting for my paycheck so I can refund the money
#2 - I am having personal issues, I was not able to man up when I should have.
#1 - I have been screwed over so everyone else should expect to be....Oh wait...he already used this one.

Please add to the list....

See if this works this time
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/282957-misc-parts.html
My last post made no sense refering to this post when the link disappeared.

John

Not sure if anybody else caught this, but this is what he said in his for sale thread about the box:

misc parts....

complete ac/heater box with brand new blower motor....150.00
turbo bracket...40.00
tensioner..75.00
oil dip stick and tube....50.00
ac compressor..40.00
ac lines...25.00
steel vacume lines...20.00
coolant pipe with heater control valve....10.00
dual a-pillar post guage pod...20.00
autometer phantom vacume guage 2 1/16..25.00
autometer phantom a/f ratio 2 1/16...25.00

But for some reason he did not send the blower motor or the complete box. Hmmm...Smells like a rat.

He is a rat Will, and for some reason he still thinks he is in the right here. He dropped the price because they aren't worth $150 & decided to keep all the parts I would need to use the damn thing. Not to mention he sent me two broken peices, and the negative feedback really gets me. Negative feedback because I expect too much? Now the little turd visits the site but has no balls to respond. With almost 1600 views of this thread he is making a bad name for himself fast in the whole community.

Paging walter frazier!

Here we go

Attachments

• wweasle.jpg
    wweasle.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 483
This whole thread I hereby nominate for "thread of the year." It has our main charecter John as our good guy, a spineless slurpee drinking thief wally who preys on the trusting. In the end the community comes together to stand against this weasel. Truely poetic,

I have taken part in and witnessed many an "out of hand" situation.

This one by far is the best documented....with pictures.

Sorry you got scroooowed John. On a lighter note this gets more entertaining every day.

I look forward to seeing what comes of this. (though I am pretty sure I already know)

Being fairly new to this site I'll chime in as I'm a member of several other sites for quite awhile now. The seller claims to sell hundreds of item yet does'nt ask for trader feedback. This is crucial IMHO for buyer or seller reputation. Although it onlys counts as 1 point I have left seller/buyer feedback for the same vendor on multiple sales/purchases. It "does" count though leaving a comment on smooth or bad transactions everytime. This builds up seller/buyers reputation. I always ask for feedback and always leave feedback weather asked or not. It's just good business, period. If your not happy, leave a negative feedback. Let the rest know of any shady business. Just my .02

Allready had one hand cut off for being a thief I see. I honestly think that should be a punishment in this country. It wouldn't cost us a thing to house thiefs in the prisons & they would be real easy to spot. Might think twice about doing it in the first place too.

John- i got a pm from said deadbeat that you dealt with. Was pissed at Grumpy (dan)

I havent been online for awhile, im replying to pms now, can you let me know the outcome of this transaction?

Thanks

BW

not sure where they are..i am not sitting here worried like some little bitch asking every single person i sold a part too to defend me....obvisiously they are not here badgering me either...hmmm...think about that..!!:mad:

Unbelievable, gmgearhead! An honest customer is unhappy with a purchase, you brag about your large customer base, so what's the reason you can't man up and return a customer's money when he feels that he didn't get what he paid for in order to keep your large customer base? Repeat, happy customers are very important to sellers....right? John here is an honest person and I don't blame him at all for wanting his money back. What makes $125.00 so important to you, since you've sold hundreds of thousands of parts, which equals a lot of money, and you sure liked it, didn't you? So, what's $125.00 to you if it means keeping a customer happy and inviting repeat customers? Are you on antidepressants or what?

You know, I bid on and won a pair of real nice mint '87 Grand National sunvisors recently on eBay...and the passenger side had the lighted mirror. When they arrived via USPS, all the material on the passenger sunvisor was falling off, limp, sagging...looked HORRIBLE. Of course I was HORRIFIED myself, they were expensive. I wrote the seller about it...he told me to keep them, and he'll refund me the full price I paid. I about passed out...WHAT AN HONEST AND GREAT GUY HE WAS!!! He sent me my refund. I couldn't think more highly of this person, and I most definately will buy from him again, because he cares more ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS than his money. This guy didn't know me from Adam, but he took me at my word that the sunvisor was ruined and refunded the full price. How's that in today's world? Would you like to be loved, well respected, highly thought of and caring about people in these times? Return John's money...I guarantee you'll be highly thought of, all bad thoughts would be erased and you can start over being a good human being. John is a good man....return the favor. And, God Bless you, Walter, even after all of this. Be a good man. You'll never regret it. Swallow your pride, it's better than cyanide.:tongue: Make up with John, we'll all love you for it. I promise.:wink:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Here we go

Laughing out loud!!!!!!Long and hard!!!!!!My God, I couldn't help it!!!!! What a funny post!!!!!!!Thanks, man, you are a true funny guy, we need more like you in this world. Oh, man, I can't stop laughing...you did me in...and here I just posted a "try to be a good man to John" to gmgearhead, and you floor me with this....jeeze, that's funny. You're something else, and you da man!!! Thanks for the laugh!:tongue:

Here we go

Laughing out loud!!!!!!Long and hard!!!!!!My God, I couldn't help it!!!!! What a funny post!!!!!!!Thanks, man, you are a true funny guy, we need more like you in this world. Oh, man, I can't stop laughing...you did me in...and here I just posted a "try to be a good man to John" to gmgearhead, to try and suggest he make it right with John and you floor me with this....jeeze, that's funny. You're something else, and you da man!!! Thanks for the laugh!:tongue:

Bruce '87 Grand National