gmgearhead is a liar & theif

Private Message: gmgearhead
Today, 01:28 PM
WE2Regal
Senior Member Join Date: Feb 2003
Trader Rating: (5)

gmgearhead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John, I hate hearing about anyone getting ripped off. Too much of that happens these days. I have several of the parts you need that I will give to you for the cost of shipping. I have the heater core, blower motor, AC coil and accumulator with bracket. They were all on a 86 T Type with 68k miles and the heat and AC worked when I stripped them off 8 years ago to build a racecar. I kept these parts as spares, but I really don't need them and it sounds like you can use them. I can send you pictures if you like. Jim

This is a paste from my pm box. Another member has offered to give me some of the missing parts for free. Now that is the definition of class! Unfortunately I still have broken parts here, so I would like a refund wally. If you have a use for this stuff send some extra money & I will ship it back to you.

John

Wally visits the board several times today but can't respond?

Wally, are you that broke that you can't afford to give back the $124 I gave you? It is obvious you didn't deliver what you promised.

Did you spend it on crack or beer or something?:eek:

If that is the case you can just say so. Ask for a little time to scrape the money together, like I said I am very generous even after you have called me a little bitch more than once. Do you really think that if I WAS a little guy I would tell you that you better hope we never meet in person?

Sell some more junk & scrounge up the money to refund me so this can die you little punk.

It's a shame, screrw somebody over $125.00:rolleyes: Your a real piece of work. Trust me this community is getting smaller, and people will not forget who you are.

It's a shame, screrw somebody over $125.00:rolleyes: Your a real piece of work. Trust me this community is getting smaller, and people will not forget who you are.

+ 1, Yeap.

OP if I had some spart stuff I wouldn't mind giving it to you, but I dont :rolleyes:. This guy will get his one day.

what a douch bag,people like this guy is why good sellers get a bad rap.I was looking at some parts he had listed know not a chance....

ps...i got a a/c sheild if need one....

So bottom line is this guy strips down a broken heater box and instead if scrapping it he stiffs one of the members with it :eek::rolleyes:

Shane, can you do anything about the negative feedback he gave me? Not that I had a great score because I don't sell much, but I just hate having a negative on there when I feel I did everything right on this transaction.

John Plog

Shane, I agree with John on the whole schmeel here, He (John) needs the Neg feedback deleted if possible. GMGEARHEAD is a true work of art here, he and the people like him are part of the reason why this great country is going down the tubes. This is true jungle or welfare mentality on his part, no personal responsibility at all.

GMGEARHEAD you need to man up here and put your slurpee down. Refund John and shipping both ways and be welcomed back here.

Calling WALLYWORLD...... Come out u little weasel.

noweasles.gif

Brett Heres the Official No weasels allowed stamp

Complete to me would include all parts,blowers,relays,covers,etc...
If not it should have been listed as a/c box housings only

The dude is a complete d!ck! I was going to complete a transaction with him some weeks ago, but I am glad it fell through.
Dude is a complete idiot! He sounds like a fool trying to defend himself on here. I hope you atleast get your cash back.

Better to lose $125 & find him out than lose $15K to find him out! Too bad you lost the $125 for US to find out. Look at it as Good Karna for YOU & it will come back 5 fold when the dust settles I Hope!

Complete to me would include all parts,blowers,relays,covers,etc...
If not it should have been listed as a/c box housings only

I think everyone sees it the same way, Otto. Even wally did to begin with, thus the picture & list of parts in the pm. Not sure at what point he changed his mind & decided it was ok to send me a box of broken crap & keep the other half of the stuff. He must be planning on trying to sell the other stuff.

Good luck with that wally the weasel!

Thats just awful man,some how I doubt youll be getting your money back from this guy...What a jerk...

Wow.

After reading all of this, I can't believe this moron scammed a guy like John. Sold hundreds of items, has a feedback of 2, and a couple hundred posts...hmmm...

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

gmqueerbread, best thing you could do for this board and this world would be to tie a chain around your leg, point your POS car towards the edge of a cliff, and toss a brick on the gas pedal. I wouldn't buy chit from you if you were the last person on earth.