gmgearhead is a liar & theif

If that is the pic that you sent him, sure looks complete to me...then you send a shell? Not cool. Return the money. Stop being a child and own up to what you did. You have already cost yourself a lot of sales so you might want to stop the blood loss.

Walt, you pretty much just admitted to sending John a piece of chit here. Do you really want your name scard like this? Over a stinkin buck and a quarter? Come on?

Now please do the right thing and return the man's money.

That's what is looked like to me as well.

oh my god y'all sound like a bunch of little kids..how old are you?....do u really want the measly ****in heater core and evaporator core....like i said and nobody wants to read into it....u got complete ac/heater box....thats exactly what it was.....i didnt list it as a ac/heater box with heater core and evaporator core and wiper screen. and heat shield..i gave him a vacume module whick i reallty didnt have to give it to him....go to a junk yard...you pay for everything you take....i am not refunding someone who broke a piece and tried to make me look bad......**** all of you who believe him....i got alot of happy customers..!!!!

He saw the picture and if he wasnt sure what he was getting he should have asked....he saw it in pieces and said nothing about it...!!!!!

read the dam post....complete ac box.....thats right a box...i didnt list it with heater core,evaporator core,blower motor,....its just like buying a short block or a long block.....u get alot less with a short block.....like i said i am not worried about sales or what the **** few of you think.....i got plenty of happy customers and they got exactly what they paid for.....i surely would have not sold an ac box with heater core,evaporator core,blower motor,heat shield,resistor.....for 100.00 please....lets be real..!!!!

you are not the first and not the last it has happened too...it has happened to me ...so deal with it.

Walt, you pretty much just admitted to sending John a piece of chit here. Do you really want your name scard like this? Over a stinkin buck and a quarter? Come on?

i wasnt admiting to anything...i was merely stating a fact

oh my god y'all sound like a bunch of little kids..how old are you?....do u really want the measly ****in heater core and evaporator core....like i said and nobody wants to read into it....u got complete ac/heater box....thats exactly what it was.....i didnt list it as a ac/heater box with heater core and evaporator core and wiper screen. and heat shield..i gave him a vacume module whick i reallty didnt have to give it to him....go to a junk yard...you pay for everything you take....i am not refunding someone who broke a piece and tried to make me look bad......**** all of you who believe him....i got alot of happy customers..!!!!

He saw the picture and if he wasnt sure what he was getting he should have asked....he saw it in pieces and said nothing about it...!!!!!

And you sir sound like a crook. A "Complete box" means a complete box, dont be a dick, just give the money back. Also wheres all of your "customers" defending you?

not sure where they are..i am not sitting here worried like some little bitch asking every single person i sold a part too to defend me....obvisiously they are not here badgering me either...hmmm...think about that..!!:mad:

you are not the first and not the last it has happened too...it has happened to me ...so deal with it.

so what you saying is,he not the 1st to get screwed by you and he wont be the last:rolleyes:

read the dam post....complete ac box.....thats right a box...i didnt list it with heater core,evaporator core,blower motor,....its just like buying a short block or a long block.....u get alot less with a short block.....like i said i am not worried about sales or what the **** few of you think.....i got plenty of happy customers and they got exactly what they paid for.....i surely would have not sold an ac box with heater core,evaporator core,blower motor,heat shield,resistor.....for 100.00 please....lets be real..!!!!

If I ordered a shortblock & you sent me a picture of a block with a crank, rods & pistons that is exactly what I would expect to get-no more & no less. Now if you sent me a block only & it was cracked I would want my money back and if you refused & acted like a jackass I would get pissed.

These people all see how stupid this is & you still haven't explained why the hell you took parts off the box after you sent me a picture & I paid you.

Check around, complete boxes are $100-$125

I never accused you of selling me a broken part but that is what I got. Why you keep accusing me of breaking it I don't know.The crap is all sitting within 4 feet of the box it came in. To be honest here the plastic inside peice could have been broken in shipping, but the fiberglass lower half looks to be broken during dissassembly since it is broken from the inside out. If it was from shipping it would be pushed in, not out. Anyways file a claim with the shipper. You did insure it didn't you? They are automatically insured for $100 anyways. Oh wait, you would just keep the money!

What does complete mean to you then walter? Evidentaly it means all associated parts included to everyone else reading this.

Now if people got on here & said John, I don't feel that that stuff is part of a complete box. And, John you are expecting too much, those cases are the whole contents of a complete box. Well then, I would apologize to you & move on my way. This is not the case & we all saw the picture of what was included in your idea of a complete box.

I'll ask again, WHY DID YOU TAKE PARTS OUT/OFF THE BOX? You are doing a great job of avoiding the question. You walter are a THEIF!

Wow, Just Wow!!...Obviously, he feels the complete A/C box was mis-represented ...and so would most, if you sent pictures of a complete box, then stripped the box down. Just, suck it up and give him the money back...You know...BAD KARMA!

GC

Just bump this post every day. Also link it in any thread that he starts selling a part. Keep people aware that pictures sent to show what they will be getting are not neccessarily what they will be getting.

Hey walter, was this really complete back then with the blower motor? Or was it the broken shell peices only with a new blower motor?

Looks like you couldn't sell it for the higher price & you felt that since you had to sell it for less you would just keep all of the guts & functioning parts.

You really got me good here!

JACKASS!

GMGEARHEAD, you are in the WRONG. At least send him the guts and make it right. We are supposed to be a tight community here. You have been a member since 03, your not a new member like most of the Jackasses screwing people on here. Just make it right for John and clear your name on this. You really wouldnt be out too much anyways, those internal parts arent worth much at all. Heck I cant hardly give away those parts.

I've been selling used auto parts professionally since 1992. For you to say that is a complete a/c box is a load of ****. If I had a customer that asked for a complete a/c box and I sent him what you sent him he would no longer be a customer after the dick head response you gave him.

read the dam post....complete ac box.....thats right a box...i its just like buying a short block or a long block.....!!!
Cut the BS..... Your just a scumbag and everyone hear knows it. Including you! Be a man instead of a mouse.

You are a perfect example of why we need a DEADBEAT/SCUMBAG section....:eek:

Let me see if I can copy/paste this from my pm box. I forgot all about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnplogii
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmgearhead
still want the ac box?

I do need one, refresh my memory on what all you have, condition & price. All I have is the condensor & compressor, so I need the complete box, accumulator & lines. Let me know.

Thanks

John

i got complete ac box....with heater core,evaporator core...and i have accumulator with r134 conversion.
very good shape...100.00 plus about 24.00 to ship it all.