gmgearhead is a liar & theif

There it is wally! Right from my pm box in your own words! Why did you not give me the heater core? or the accumulator? or the accumulator?

YOU ARE A THIEF!!!

Wow we must be in WallyWorld.....:rolleyes: Time to throw in the towel and refund his money cause ur beat now. It does not get any clearer then that PM. Lets hear the excuses now....

This is the spot where the moderator would offer Wally a chance to make it right or go on the wall of shame in the new deadbeat section....:confused:

There it is wally! Right from my pm box in your own words! Why did you not give me the heater core? or the accumulator? or the accumulator?

YOU ARE A THIEF!!!

Meant to say evaporator instead of accumulator twice. Man I'm fed up with this ass!!

I'm interested in the response to the PM as well...though I have a feeling he will say that you typed that and it isn't a cut and paste or something like that.

I'm interested in the response to the PM as well...though I have a feeling he will say that you typed that and it isn't a cut and paste or something like that.

Is there a better way to transfer it here? I'm not real computer savvy.

John has forwarded the original pm, but unfortunately there is no way I can post the pm in vBulletin format. If there is, I don't know how to do it.
FWIW John's copy of the pm in post #40 matches the original that he forwarded to me.

It's unfortunate that transactions like this take place within a small community.

John has forwarded the original pm, but unfortunately there is no way I can post the pm in vBulletin format. If there is, I don't know how to do it.
FWIW John's copy of the pm in post #40 matches the original that he forwarded to me.

It's unfortunate that transactions like this take place within a small community.

If you just copy the whole quoted message just like how your above post looks people should understand that it was a converstion between the two, just like since I quoted you people will understand that I am talking directly to you. Since it is coming from a 3rd party it should be seen as legit. Just my .02

Let me see if I can copy/paste this from my pm box. I forgot all about this.

gmgearhead said:
johnplogii said:
gmgearhead said:
still want that ac box?
I do need one, refresh my memory on what all you have, condition & price. All I have is the condensor & compressor, so I need the complete box, accumulator & lines. Let me know.

Thanks

John

i got complete ac box....with heater core,evaporator core...and i have accumulator with r134 conversion.
very good shape...100.00 plus about 24.00 to ship it all.

Should look like this

It looks like he had seller's remorse and started to think that he was selling too cheap thus the box only minus the rest promised!

Miss a half day on the board and wow:eek:

Thread is stuck until this is settled... Sounds like John got the short end of the stick IMO...

Send me the PM's I will post them...

gmgearhead your are not the same guy from SC that had the big problem with the motor that got sold a few years back are you?

Here is a copy of the PM....

Attachments

• jpolzinpmgearhead.jpg
    jpolzinpmgearhead.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 542
Shane, can you do anything about the negative feedback he gave me? Not that I had a great score because I don't sell much, but I just hate having a negative on there when I feel I did everything right on this transaction.

John Plog

read the dam post....complete ac box.....thats right a box...i didnt list it with heater core,evaporator core,blower motor,....its just like buying a short block or a long block.....u get alot less with a short block.....like i said i am not worried about sales or what the **** few of you think.....i got plenty of happy customers and they got exactly what they paid for.....i surely would have not sold an ac box with heater core,evaporator core,blower motor,heat shield,resistor.....for 100.00 please....lets be real..!!!!

Let me see if I can copy/paste this from my pm box. I forgot all about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnplogii
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmgearhead
still want the ac box?

I do need one, refresh my memory on what all you have, condition & price. All I have is the condensor & compressor, so I need the complete box, accumulator & lines. Let me know.

Thanks

John

i got complete ac box....with heater core,evaporator core...and i have accumulator with r134 conversion.
very good shape...100.00 plus about 24.00 to ship it all.

Busted!!

Calling WALLYWORLD...... Come out u little weasel. You had such a big mouth before he posted your PM. Now your ur a little biatch....:eek: Coward!

Shane, can you do anything about the negative feedback he gave me? Not that I had a great score because I don't sell much, but I just hate having a negative on there when I feel I did everything right on this transaction.

John Plog

That used to be the biggest flaw on Ebay,untill they changed it to where only buyers can leave negative or neutral,sellers can leave nothing or positive but if payment was not sent then they can use negative...Its a flawed system if sellers have a option to leave retrogatory feedback,it forces you to leave positive or take a chance of getting a negative for NO reason...I had a big issue with a low life company on ebay over this issue,it causes problems...Trust me...