gmgearhead is a liar & theif

johnplogii

Senior citizen
I purchased an a/c box from Walter & received it yesterday. It was described as complete & very good condition with no cracks. He sent a picture that did not show much detail but the box looked complete from what I could tell. I get the crap & all I get is the shell. No grate on top, no a/c coil, no heater core (these were easily seen in the picture) no heat shield no blower motor. On top of that two of the four shell peices I got were broken. Who the hell sends a picture of something, sells it (for asking price plus shipping) then guts half the parts out of it & expects a buyer to accept it as complete. Then the jerk leaves ME negative feedback because I ask for my money back. Here are pics of my complete a/c box. I have to figure out how to post the one he sent to me because it is too big.

John Plog

Attachments

• P1010454.jpg
    P1010454.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,472
  • P1010453.jpg
    P1010453.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,455
  • P1010451.jpg
    P1010451.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,452
  • P1010450.jpg
    P1010450.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,459
Send them to me........

Picture sent, Ronnie. This just really gets me. It's not that $124 is alot of money but that I would rather have the money or some useable parts. Bob Hebert has these in stock at all times it seems for the same price. This jackass says I didn't ask enough specific questions as to what was included
? I thought I covered it all in one question "is it complete?" Plus the picture shows it being completeish looking.

first off that one half was not cracked when boxed up....i guess you are such a little bitch u broke it and took a pic and try to make me look bad....you got what you paid for....and you saw pictures of it before you bought it.!!!
I have sold hundreds of parts on here and never had a problem untill you...!!!
get a life..!!!!

first off that one half was not cracked when boxed up....i guess you are such a little bitch u broke it and took a pic and try to make me look bad....you got what you paid for....and you saw pictures of it before you bought it.!!!
get a life..!!!!

I'm a little bitch? I broke it? You have got to be kidding! I told you I won't even need the thing for probably a year. It was for a car undergoing a frame off restoration. Do you think I tried putting it on last night out in 9* weather? Did I break it opening the box? YOU, sir are a real JACKASS & you better hope we never meet in person!

What do you have to say about the rest of the parts to the COMPLETE box that you removed & kept for yourself?

Then you get smartass & ask if I expected the slicks to be included too? Why would I? I expect a complete box with all the a/c box parts shown in the picture!

I have a life & a great one at that. I have four wonderful kids, a mid nine second stock block GN, a wife that loves racing, a savior that died for me and a job that provides more than we need. Why do you tell ME to get a life?
John Plog

Woohoo! Popcorn break!

hundreds of parts and feed back 2?

get a life..!!!!

the crack (one of the most minor issues here) is what your respond to first?

doesn't sound like you've sold hundreds of parts. with only 200 posts, I don't thing your selling an item with every post, if you could I would invest in you as would others here.

pictures where sent but which ones? The posted picture is only one picture not more then one. It will clear your case up if you posted what pictures you sent the buyer in the first place. hope you work this out in a chill manor.

yeah hundreds of parts and not everybody leaves trader feedback and i dont ask for it either and you dont have to post everytime to sell a part...Notacarlo,darkcyde

Darkcyde...yeah the first thing you respond to is the damaged goods...thats what a good seller does.

John...now u are going to threaten me?....we better not meet in person...well lets just say if you are in my state look me up...u got my address, i would gladly introduce you to some things...and what the **** does a savior got to do with anything and who gives a **** about your life...its an expression..meaning u got nothing better else to do than sit here and cry about a bad transaction...get over it and move on....you are not the first and not the last it has happened too...it has happened to me ...so deal with it.

its an expression..meaning u got nothing better else to do than sit here and cry about a bad transaction...get over it and move on....you are not the first and not the last it has happened too...it has happened to me ...so deal with it.

Oh wow.

gmgearhead

You sent him a pic of complete...(looked like everything was there to me) advertised it as complete and sold him a complete shell for 125.00?...Man you punked him

Weasle Alert!

gmgearhead

You sent him a pic of complete...(looked like everything was there to me) advertised it as complete and sold him a complete shell for 125.00?...Man you punked him

Weasle Alert!

Bait and switch. What a douche bag. Take the part back and send him his money back. Be a man.:rolleyes:

Brett, where is the deadbeat section? I plan on posting plenty more so no one else gets ripped off by this buttmuncher.
Wishful thinking. I keep asking them to put a DEADBEAT section up but im still waiting.

get a life..!!!!

Sooooo, the only response is that nothing was broken when you packaged it? It must have got broken in shipping or I must have broken it?

No response as to why you removed parts that are part of it? Why you didn't ship parts that were with it in the picture?

I asked about the blower motor & you said "that cost me $40" I also consider the heat shield to be part of a "complete box" but you say "no thats seperate". Do you realize how much more I would have to spend on all the little crap to make this a "complete box"? Let alone find someone that is willing to part out a "complete box"?

All I wanted was my money back because you screwed me. What do you plan on doing with the rest of the parts out of my newly purchased a/c box shell? Be a man & tell all why you kept half of the parts, why you admit that this was a bad deal but won't do anything about it.

John Plog

Number ONE !! he asked for a COMPLETE !! A/C box. He got a SHELL !! All the other S-HIT aside. Be a MAN and send John his money back.:mad:

you are not the first and not the last it has happened too...it has happened to me ...so deal with it.

Walt, you pretty much just admitted to sending John a piece of chit here. Do you really want your name scard like this? Over a stinkin buck and a quarter? Come on?

Now please do the right thing and return the man's money.

this is the main reason i stay away as much as possible from buying use parts and out of state sales,way to many "gmgearhead" out their to deal with.

GNBRETT,we REALLY need to have a DEADBEAT @SSHOLE SECTION hear.it seem like every day some one is getting f^ck over:mad: