Fastest Sy.?

idaho gn said:
davey boy

i dont know what you intend to start by this but im not going to argue with you .......its just not my style.........just rembember this I HAVE THE WORLDS FASTEST AWD SYCLONE.........i wont argue or waste bandwidth pissing and moaning about it either. you want to take that title away get a faster syclone!!!!!!!! then ill either re-set the record or remove it from my signature .......so unlees you have somthing constuctive to add im done with this discussion

ps...

its kind of like me asking if your car is leagl for tsm or is it that nobody has the balls to tear you down

and if you'd like to run heads up at indy next year ill be the guy sponsering the sy/ty run what you brung heads-up 4 tenths pro tree class!!!!!!!!!!

Are you one of the guys that thinks Chris Chows car is still a GN? You guys are missing the boat, it's the V6 thing he doesn't have it and from the way it sounds you don't.

If you don't think I am legal for TSM put up some money at Indy and tear away.

You better step up your program 9.40's are not going to hang with a single turbo stock block.

It's not a GN, Dave.
It's a WE-4. ha ha ha..

top gun said:
Are you one of the guys that thinks Chris Chows car is still a GN? You guys are missing the boat, it's the V6 thing he doesn't have it and from the way it sounds you don't.

If you don't think I am legal for TSM put up some money at Indy and tear away.

You better step up your program 9.40's are not going to hang with a single turbo stock block.

THe fastest 98Z28 in the country has a procharged big block in it,
Does that not make it a real 98 Z28? :biggrin:

dave you were the one that didnt want to release info on your brothers sy.........because you were busy cleaning up on the streets........the old # was 9.5x@ 148.......you know the new #.......its my# no more of this the truck has ran blah blah blah......its my # and if i wanted to go faster i could have ....but i didnt need to .......for now you know how the game i played......you never show your full potential untill its all on the line ........i was/am a street racer way before i raced at the track.......

thats an impressive run! i looked at ur timeslip and noticed ur 60' was slower than i expected for that ET. do you have radials all round ur truck? 9.41 is movin on! dont know if we can touch that or not? i think we can get 150 but not sure bout 9.41? congrats!!

MATT

thanks matt!

im running bfg dr's all around and pushing the 60 as hard as i want. unless i can get some hd parts for the drive line .....id rather have it spin the tires than break stuff!!!! hence the reason i havent gone to mickeys.......spinning tiers can happen any time till about the 1/8th so it can be kind of a handfull

we have round 1.50 with our drag radials also. we put the slicks on the back several times and broke 2 Xfer cases so i know all about how the spinning prevents breaking! never had that problem b4!

we went to Bowling green, ky the other day and unfortunately they did nuthing to the track as far as prep work. so the result with our slicks was bout 100 ft out when we got off the concrete the truck was turnin the tires over pretty bad. as u said it can be a hand full! know exactly how u feel! :)

dont know if you have the new BFGs, heard they were pretty good, but we've have pretty good luck with our truck using 4 mickey thompson. they do pretty good in keeping the tire spin to a minimum. i think u have just a lil more HP under the hood than we do so i mite not help you any at all! good luck though!

MATT

matt this is all a big learning curve for me ........will you be intrested in comming to indy next year?

The battle for the quickest REAL AWD Syclone is between Robert, Hoovers and Mike Bamford.

I am sure you can find a 4x4 S-10 board and thump your chest over there, they might be impressed with the numbers you run with your tt V8 4x4 pick up.

dave perhaps you didnt understand ..............you and me line up at indy for a lil gas money........

idaho gn said:
matt this is all a big learning curve for me ........will you be intrested in comming to indy next year?

most definately! thats straight up I-65 for us! just let us know so we can plan the weekend and we'll be there! no prob! :)

MATT

idaho gn said:
dave perhaps you didnt understand ..............you and me line up at indy for a lil gas money........

My TSM car vs your tt V8 4x4 S-10 heads up .400 tree no problem, like I said before you better step up your program because 9.40 isnt going to get the job done. :eek:

dang! DA BS is gettin knee deep in this forum! sy vs gn, gn vs sy, V6 vs V8! i cant wait till indy! :D

MATT

I think Rodney King said it all, "Why can't we all get along?"

I think Ed Hess will be in the running as well for the V6 AWD syclone guys. He went 9.89 on a stock block.

Someone should get ahold of all the two-wheel drive sy/ty's as well.

Syclones
Jason Leach
Mike Callahan

Typhoons
Mike Lee
Tom Ferrick

These would be great to see as well.