Fastest Sy.?

BIG DAVE< WHATS UP????

Damn,anyone want to buy a GN? Maybe ill get into a syclone
Always liked them

I think i will say V6 is the way the Syclone came i can see what people are saying I have a Syclone runs 11s in Denver,CO it's a driver shooting for the Tens it's a stock block.I saw the V8 truck run with The gas when it went 9s in Denver very gutted truck.I am shure it doesn't weigh much. My Syclone weighs 3650 with me in it Cold A/C p/w and locks tilt Cruise and tunes. I am with you guys on the V6 thats what the Syclone had thats what it should stay with. Are we talken one power adder here. When i saw it run in Denver,CO it had two turbos and Nitrous is'nt that three power adders.

Big Dave said:
Someone should get ahold of all the two-wheel drive sy/ty's as well.

Syclones
Jason Leach
Mike Callahan

Typhoons
Mike Lee
Tom Ferrick

These would be great to see as well.

I plan on being there to cheer Hoover on and perhaps I'll have my truck ready to participate by then. I am going to try. :D

Later,
Mike
Sy 0383
Sy 0831

clone311v6 said:
I plan on being there to cheer Hoover on and perhaps I'll have my truck ready to participate by then. I am going to try. :D

Later,
Mike
Sy 0383
Sy 0831

If I had any money it would be on Mike.
I have seen pics of the build up and in is NICE.

ive seen callahans truck too and its impressive! he's a syclone freak! he has top of the line everything in his TT. and u can be sure that when hes ready to run it, its gonna be a show! ill say rite now when he gets it goin hes gonna have the number to beat. i cant wait!! :)

MATT

I would hope a twin turbo v6 or v8 would be able to beat a single turbo Syclone, if not that is piss poor on their end.

A Twin Turbo V8, gutted Syclone should be in the 8's.

I will be there rooting the Bamfords on! :D

i hope you guys dont think my truck is gutted and therefore light .......it has full interior and weighs 3970 with a full tank of gas and me in it ........and why would a single not work as good or better than twins in optimal conditons? maybe someone with more info can explain that to me. most of the fastest guys that i know run singles.........if i had a choice id run a single myself

Yeah, there has never been too much of a debate about twins vs. single turbo I would like to know more if anyone has more info....you would think twin would be more efficient, but you also have to remember that you have 2 more cylinders that he does too (v8),

Good luck to both you guys....

the 2 more cylinders will be the biggest difference.

i didnt know the pros and cons of TT vs single turbo so i asked mr syclone, :). he said, to sum it up, the reason he chose TT over a sing turbo was that they were easier to install compared to sing turbo, dealing with the plumbing and what not. BUT a single, when properly configured could be more efficient than twins. however, there are many more steps in determining which is better for a car/truck. i even went, through Mr.Syclone's suggestion, to turbomustang.com and they had a indepth look at TT vs. single turbo (for those of you who are anti-ford, sum of the info came from gnttype.org) :D .

http://www.turbomustangs.com/forums...d=38388&highlight=twin+turbos+vs+single+turbo

heres another link: http://www.turbomustangs.com/turbotech/main.htm

these sites should answer sum questions, they answered ALOT for me!

MATT

John Wilde said:
Matt,

You guys rock, which turbo are you using now???

Best regards,

thanx a lot! i believe its a garrett 4788! dang im not positive though. its at least 80 though... :confused: i should know these thangs!! :)

idaho gn said:
kick a$$ matt .........

thanx! when are you runnin urs again?

MATT

Matt,

Let us know when you have some video up, I would like to hear what that sounds like.

John Wilde said:
Matt,

Let us know when you have some video up, I would like to hear what that sounds like.

ok i'll be sure to. i have got to get a good video camera! the one we have now came over on the mayflower...

MATT

John Wilde, I think it is a 47/88.

I saw this truck make a pass at huntsville a few month back. Matt only got to make 1 pass after the race program ran way over and they canceled T&T. But my jaw dropped when the truck left, very impressive seeing an AWD truck leave like that. It was having some suspension trouble so it made less than a 330 pass. I think the Bamford's will have more than a hand full with this one.

I spoke with Matt and his dad for a while next to the trailer, very nice guys. I wish you 2 the best of luck.

Syclone#1992 said:
Congrats again Matt! That thing is flying!

thanks AND its goin straight! which is a definate plus!

Dusty Bradford said:
John Wilde, I think it is a 47/88.

I saw this truck make a pass at huntsville a few month back. Matt only got to make 1 pass after the race program ran way over and they canceled T&T. But my jaw dropped when the truck left, very impressive seeing an AWD truck leave like that. It was having some suspension trouble so it made less than a 330 pass. I think the Bamford's will have more than a hand full with this one.

I spoke with Matt and his dad for a while next to the trailer, very nice guys. I wish you 2 the best of luck.

and that 1 pass was wild! :) we have had several like that the past few months. dusty, we're gonna do our best to come to huntsville friday nite and do some more testing. we havent had the 60 fts anywhere else that we had in huntsvegas! hope ta see ya there!

MATT