Cal's Turbo LSx GN!?!

Louie,

I like the location of the intercooler, rather than not being able to have a passenger. Have you fab'd any on the piping yet?

K.

Louie,

I like the location of the intercooler, rather than not being able to have a passenger. Have you fab'd any on the piping yet?

K.

I should be able to start that next week or so. Im very happy with the location. I didnt think it would work , but we stuffed it in there. I also thought about placing it on top of the back seat and running the pipes under the pass front seat, up to the rear seat. But this worked MUCH better.

Thanks for the pics!!! Looks good!! Do you think with it being close to fire wall, the radiant heat will have an effect? I was thinking about mounting it up front also, but was thinking it would sweat and drip on the track.

In its current form, I dont think the radiant heat , will matter much. I doubt this car will run long distances on the street, and a burn out -staging and pass should take something like 45 sec to a few minutes of run time at the track. The aluminum rods will limit the cruising some what. If you see most of the Pro cars, they use nothing to insulate the IC.

I was adviced to insulate the unit with a special thin plastic insulator used on refrigeration units. I have the link at work. Its thin... almost like Dynamat.

Sorry about the delay guys. I totally forgot. I havent done much work on the car as I was putting real time on the TTA instead. But here you go

I hope you are going to send those headers out to get coated. Looks like the Florida :cool: air is winning against the headers.

See you in December.;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I hope you are going to send those headers out to get coated. Looks like the Florida :cool: air is winning against the headers.

See you in December.;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
Im gonna run em just like that. I dont like pretty stuff.... talking bout pretty stuff I got your pics... Fancy work!

Im kidding they will get the black coating...They will hide the welds well..:tongue: