Cal's Turbo LSx GN!?!

rking

I completely forgot about this till a moment ago, but I was reading GMHTP the other day, I think, and under the LSX shootout that is coming to Memphis this October, they listed one of the participants as Cal Hartline with his LSx GN :confused: . Did I miss something, but when did he do this!

Can anyone verify this, or clear this up, or if its true, then I want pictures of that car!!!! :eek:

:Keeping fingers crossed: I hope its true!

I saw that a while ago, maybe I read it wrong, but I didnt realize that that was Cal's car. I thought that maybe that car was built by Cal, but not his car.

He made some shake down passes at BPG.
The car makes a lot of power...

Im excited to see it in Memphis. Do you know when he is planning on switching out the 346 for the LSX or Warhawk?

Plans for the new motor are in the works. We are currently looking at the rotating assembly options. And yes the car makes lots of power in it current form:cool:

Plans for the new motor are in the works. We are currently looking at the rotating assembly options. And yes the car makes lots of power in it current form:cool:

When he remembers to turn the wastegate on:biggrin: I tried calling him earlier but heard he actually has to work today.

My man's still working on your tranny parts Louie. If we don't make any progress next week, shoot me a pm on what you want to do.

Yep its Cal's car. We got pics of it at BPG. Absolute perfect work if you ask me. I hear he went to an LSX to show people he CAN do other work and tuning other than Buicks. Plus he runs a Performance shop/business to he has to go where the market takes him. Three thumps up for Cal!!:cool:

Jason

Yep its Cal's car. We got pics of it at BPG. Absolute perfect work if you ask me. I hear he went to an LSX to show people he CAN do other work and tuning other than Buicks. Plus he runs a Performance shop/business to he has to go where the market takes him. Three thumps up for Cal!!:cool:

Jason

Jason,

Hook a brotha up with Cal's pictures please.
E-mail away at jwilde@smrn.com

Thanks in advance...

When he remembers to turn the wastegate on:biggrin: I tried calling him earlier but heard he actually has to work today.

My man's still working on your tranny parts Louie. If we don't make any progress next week, shoot me a pm on what you want to do.

Yeah 6-7 psi.. LOL:eek:

DB,
Just keep me posted on what develops. If not maybe u can help me come up with something else. ;) Im going ahead and dropping the motor in this weekend.I can start doing the midplate and maybe mock up some headers during the week.

Hey John, Sent a few!

Here is a teaser pic!

Attachments

• DSC00144.JPG
    DSC00144.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,659
Looks nice...How the heck do you adjust the rockers on that thing?

Holly said its a 106mm :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• DSC00143.JPG
    DSC00143.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,556