Atomic Gn II

Tony

That Rocks... BG/Byron... a couple cases of beer.. carton of smokes.. let me know if you need anything.. Your buddy the real fast Eddie..:biggrin:

Tony-

Man, you had us all worried. You are not the only one who has been waiting for your car to be done:cool: We all want to see the Atomic GN back on the track!
Glad to hear you will be completing her.

Like Ed said, We are here for ya, let us know if we can do anything for you.

OH, And Ed... Nice signature:eek:

Hopefully Cal can figure the tuning part. I have scales for the rest of the suspension tuning.

No worries :) Let me know when you get everything ready and I will take care of you. Too bad you're not closer, I'll be tuning in IL in a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great to see you didnt sell it Tony... cant wait to see it running again! maybe by that time GIR will be open again:(:eek: or i might have to go up north...

aaron

Get that new motor home?

No, had to work. I will pick it up someday soon. I will not have the car back together until fall because I am not going to bust my ass getting it ready for July and August weather. I am dirt Kart racing so I might not get the car ready until next year? I will post pictures when I pick the motor up.

You ask and shall receive.

No belt, no problem. The motor looks awesome:D Still for sale but not sure anyone has $25,000 sitting around:eek: I Will be using a 42/76 turbo if I cannot sell the motor before I start putting the car back together soon. Will be racing 1/8th mile for starters but hope to have the car ready for Bowling Green in October. :) stay tuned.

Attachments

• gn_pics_003.jpg
    gn_pics_003.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 439
  • gn_pics_004.jpg
    gn_pics_004.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 421
Quick update. The headers are getting notched to fit the head bolts. Other parts needed for install should be shipped from HR Parts when they get back from NC. Stay tuned.

Starter on, motor mounts on, VHT header paint baking on ATR headers right now. Convertor should be here soon and the Atomic Gn II will begin starting to look like a record setting car again:) Will post a few pictures when I get the motor and trans in the car. Turbo is ordered. Plan on taking the car back to Dan's when the down pipe and waste gate are ready for building and install. The Atomic GN II will be coming to a track near several soon!!:) Hope to set another record and prove TT BONE goes all out or goes home! Stay Tuned.

Starting to take shape:D I cant wait:cool:

Attachments

• Atomic Gn II 001.jpg
    Atomic Gn II 001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 248
  • Atomic Gn II 002.jpg
    Atomic Gn II 002.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 271