Atomic Gn II

Get-R-Done-Son!
images

Get your ass down here and help me finish it Rick. If I can keep away from my Karts it should not be a problem. I just built my third and final Kart so when the alcohol burning stock appearing motor gets here:D I will set-up the kart and start working on the car again. Kart racing is growing around here again so I hope to be racing Friday, Sat and Sundays starting in August. I will have another driver though if I get my car done if not there is always next year. Still needing a FAST system and alot of help wiring it up and tuning?? Any takers? Thanks.

Anyone have interest in buying and finishing the Atomic Gn II. I have bought out a kart racer. I am going to have 9 karts now and I will have a racing team. I will but would rather not finish this car. I have lost interest. Make me a offer. Everything goes. Fast system and wastegate with controller is all that is left to purchase.

Anyone have interest in buying and finishing the Atomic Gn II. I have bought out a kart racer. I am going to have 9 karts now and I will have a racing team. I will but would rather not finish this car. I have lost interest. Make me a offer. Everything goes. Fast system and wastegate with controller is all that is left to purchase.

You can't sell it. You have to much in it.

Cover it up for now. When you get your libido back :tongue: get-r-done.

Its not.I have been too busy racing karts.I guess I will work on the car this winter. I just cannot seem to get my libido back to finish her this year:(Karts 001.jpgKarts 002.jpg I am doing very well with my three karts I have left. Here are the two I race. I will keep everyone posted when I get started again.

Still wish I could sell this project I should of never started.

Does anyone want a new project car for the winter. I am really wanting to sell this car and forget about it. I will part it out also if needed. If anyone is interested send me a private message. Thanks.

I have to. I am out of the drag racing mood. Get more seat time doing what I do now and I spend alot less money. There are three tracks very close to home. The closest 1/8th mile dragstrip is 1:45 minutes away. I know this car can set another record if it ever gets finished. I just cannot seem to get motivated or spend more money I will never get back. If anyone wants the best of the best this is your chance. I know what I have invested and I know what I will sell it all for if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

I have to. I am out of the drag racing mood. Get more seat time doing what I do now and I spend alot less money. There are three tracks very close to home. The closest 1/8th mile dragstrip is 1:45 minutes away. I know this car can set another record if it ever gets finished. I just cannot seem to get motivated or spend more money I will never get back. If anyone wants the best of the best this is your chance. I know what I have invested and I know what I will sell it all for if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

$35,000 for everything. That will give me my money back for the motor and transmission. I will write-off the other $30,000 I have spent since the beginning.Bring a semi trailer because you are gonna need it. Thanks.

This is the Christmas Blue Light Special Price. Everything must go bottom dollar $30,000.This is the lowest price you will ever pay for what you get. Period..