Atomic Gn II

Looking better every day

Looking good

I have been very busy but have found time for the install. Headers fit awesome, motor fit like it should:D The car is getting better everyday:cool: Kart is my next build. Two stroke motor, outlaw champ kart. I cant wait for both of them to be done:D Stay tuned.

Attachments

• Atomic Gn II 003.jpg
    Atomic Gn II 003.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Atomic Gn II 002.jpg
    Atomic Gn II 002.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 233
  • Atomic Gn II 001.jpg
    Atomic Gn II 001.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 237
Good to see it coming together Tony. Bad ass cart also.

When it's done we can race for a burger and a beer... you've already spent enough $$$. :eek:

Your telling me. Still waiting on the convertor but I could not wait any longer to see the motor in the car. Turbo should be here next week also. Might even get the car done sooner than I was thinking?? Still alot of work left and racing dirt every Friday and Saturday keeps me very busy:)

I have a Chance converter on the shelf . You could be at the track with us next weekend . What size turbo are going to run ?

I still need a convertor, downpipe, Fast System, AMS1000, 42/76 Turbo,
Sounds like a plan Brad but not gonna happen that soon. Just keep your car together so I have some competition:cool:

Few more pictures. Looking better, now I need the turbo for checking clearance issues if there will be any:cool:Thanks for the support. It won't hurt until THE BONE shows:D Stay tuned.

Attachments

• Engine install 001.jpg
    Engine install 001.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 616
  • Engine install 002.jpg
    Engine install 002.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 622
Bobby Don has a classic fast and a pte 88 and I have the Chance converter He even has a down pipe for the turbo we could have you going in time for BPG !;)

I have a turbo on the car now.. I have been doing a frame off restoration for a friend of mine's on his 69 Chevelle. I will be done with it and off my lift by the weekend. I will start working on the car again next week. I still need a converter, down pipe and Fast system. I should be ready for BG:) Did you get your car tuned by Cal yet?

5.8* ,5.78 1.31 60ft:biggrin:,5.80 with 20 pounds,put new coil on plug ignition on went 6 something sounded like it had a miss . checked the plug wires and turned the launch back up to where I had it with the old msd . Blew the teeth off of the ring gear.:rolleyes:Don't know if it was going to stay clean down track but it was pulling hard for about a second .

It will be alive soon enough. Been pretty busy;) The kart is faster, cheaper, closer, safer and most of all winning:cool:

Attachments

• Engine install 006.jpg
    Engine install 006.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 476
  • Engine install 002.jpg
    Engine install 002.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 476
  • Engine install 003.jpg
    Engine install 003.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 476
One more of the back burner project. First picture still moving:D

Attachments

• Engine install 007.jpg
    Engine install 007.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 467
Injectors are installed. Torque convertor should be shipped this week. Hopefully sometime in August the Atomic Gn II will breath again:D