Atomic Gn II

Tony Shoaff

The car is in primer now:cool: Hardtop looks good on the car. We cut out and replaced a few bad spots in the door jams, opened up the rear wheel openings for the bigger tire. I will take a few pictures this week and post them. I am hoping to have the car somewhere for testing in June??

The new hat looks good Tony!:cool:

friday046-1.jpg

friday045.jpg

friday047.jpg

New pics. :biggrin:

1000647l.jpg

Thank You Rick!
The Atomic Gn is getting close to being Atomic again. It has been a long winter/spring. I still have alot of work to do when the car gets home next week:cool: I am hoping to have the car running before July??

It looks so different as a hardtop! I like it!.... Finally got a couple pictures today with that message you forwarded to me. Your close now brother, hang in there!

It looks so different as a hardtop! I like it!.... Finally got a couple pictures today with that message you forwarded to me. Your close now brother, hang in there!

It looks even better close up now;)The last paint job was a scratch and squirt because I was in a hurry:eek: Plus it will have a little more black this time making this car awesome to see and watch at the track. TT BONE RACING coming to a track near you very soon:D I am so ready too!

The Atomic GN II

I am finally bringing the beast home tonight. I will post a couple pictures before I start cutting and installing all the pieces I still have left to do.:cool:

Any word on the motor?

Have you gotten a f.a.s.t. system yet?

I'm also thinking we will need a better fuel pump or we may have to double up on the A1000's.

Any word on the motor?

Have you gotten a f.a.s.t. system yet?

I'm also thinking we will need a better fuel pump or we may have to double up on the A1000's.

No word yet going to Dan's Monday. Need some info on the combo before I order the F.A.S.T system.

New Innercooler

I decided on Cotton's for my new innercooler. Made in the USA and I think it should be plenty big for my needs. What do you guys think??

Attachments

• Intercooler003.jpg
    Intercooler003.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 962
Tony, Car looks great! are you going to get that thing it the 7s?
Scott

Maybe;) 1.5 seconds faster then the old combo is very possible. Installed the ISP raicng seat with head restraints lastnight. One new lexan window D/S installed. Start working on the pass.side window next. I will have the car ready for a engine by next month. I was hoping to have my stage motor done when I am ready?? If its not done, I will find something to get this car running before the 2010 season is in the books without me!

The adult car seat is done.

After 2 nights of drilling and bolting in and out the seat is in and is like a recilner. I dont need any help sleeping at the light:eek: I am very happy with my ISP racing seat:cool: Lots of work left, but making progress.

Attachments

• 000_0016.jpg
    000_0016.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 883
  • 000_0017.jpg
    000_0017.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 888