Atomic Gn II

Looking good Tony!!!! Get her done!!!!!

Man this year just went by so fast. I hope to see a good battle next year.

Prasad:cool:

Cliff, I didn't hear back from you again last night. Did you fix B17? Also, need your XFI serial number

Cliff, I didn't hear back from you again last night. Did you fix B17? Also, need your XFI serial number

Yes sir, I have B17 now switched by a relay off of the switch panel rather than my bad ignition switch (which is being replaced today). I should have the serial number over to Holly later today to get the XFI shipped out. Thanks again for your support, you have been a great help Cal- :)

Looking good Tony!!!! Get her done!!!!!

Man this year just went by so fast. I hope to see a good battle next year.

Prasad:cool:

I am so ready to finish the Atomic GN:D I will be ready for a good old fashion heads up wheel standing getrdone race;) Should have my motor before Christmas. No hurry now. I have a torn Meniscus in my left knee and need surgery next month to repair. The GN is resting in the trailer for now.

Hey Tony! first time seeing the car.. looks awesome. :cool: love the color

Gonna look if better when the front wheels are off the ground and you are watching in person. Tell Jack to keep tuning on the Pumpkin so I can send him back to the patch next year;) Take care Gerry:cool:

Did you ever get your motor back ?

If your free come on down to Benton April 30 . Be a atleast 2 slow Buicks running test passes that night .