Atomic Gn II

Did you ever get your motor back ?

If your free come on down to Benton April 30 . Be a atleast 2 slow Buicks running test passes that night .

Still waiting. Not sure if I will build the car again or not. I am out of the mood because I have been waiting for too long. I am racing dirt karts again and wont have time for both. If I am selling the car I will post it here. Anyone interested if I sell the complete package?

I know what you mean I waited for almost 2 years . Moving on to a different shop was the best thing for me . It doesn't take years to build an engine . I have a new motor from a good builder and it didn't take that long to get it done .

Hang in there it will be worth it when it's done .

Still waiting. Not sure if I will build the car again or not. I am out of the mood because I have been waiting for too long. I am racing dirt karts again and wont have time for both. If I am selling the car I will post it here. Anyone interested if I sell the complete package?

Sorry to hear this Tony. You already had a seriously bad ass car, this one would have been sic !!! Good luck with it.

Bryan

I am so sorry to hear this news Tony; I hope you stick around here with the Buick. There will be a lot of fast cars here and I was looking forward to few good friendly matches. I know there are a lot of people that have been frustrated by their builders. It is defiantly a defeating feeling.
I still don't know why it takes years to build an engine especially if you claim yourself as a master at building high performance engines. It's not like you need to make every part by hand like the Stone Age. Then again there are some people think that they rule the world and you are at their mercy once you commit your hard earned money. Some times you have to cut your losses, take your stuff and move on to a different shop like myself and bunch of others did.:eek:

Prasad

Yea I was looking forward to blowing the doors off that car Tony!!!

Just kidding bud. Sucks to hear that your engine build is Delayed Longer Still....and I can understand how you would be frustrated. Hopefully when you do finally get the motor back you are relieved and find the motivation to keep it and get er done.

Yea I was looking forward to blowing the doors off that car Tony!!!

Just kidding bud. Sucks to hear that your engine build is Delayed Longer Still....and I can understand how you would be frustrated. Hopefully when you do finally get the motor back you are relieved and find the motivation to keep it and get er done.

Well its posted in the for sale section now. I cannot give this car away and I know there are very few people with enough money to buy and finish this car. If I do not sell it I will finish it over the winter and we will see who blows what off anyones car:wink: Thank you both for your support. Only time will tell what I decide.

Might as well keep it now Tony. After that much frustration and waiting for America's Best Buick Engine Builder to finish your motor, you might as well see what it runs. Just be sure to super glue your freeze plugs in.:eek:

On a serious note, there's absolutely no need for it to take that long to build your motor. I'm glad I pulled out on Dan when I did for my heads. I didnt like his attitude nor his business practices. I know he claims to be the best so as long as the motor gets done, I'd let her rip. Otherwise, take it to another shop that actually will do the work and charge a fare price so you can enjoy your hobby. Not everyone wants to be in the nursing home by the time they get their motors back. I'm sure you wouldnt want to sell it if you had your motor sitting on your engine stand right now!!!!!!:D

Might as well keep it now Tony. After that much frustration and waiting for America's Best Buick Engine Builder to finish your motor, you might as well see what it runs. Just be sure to super glue your freeze plugs in.:eek:

On a serious note, there's absolutely no need for it to take that long to build your motor. I'm glad I pulled out on Dan when I did for my heads. I didnt like his attitude nor his business practices. I know he claims to be the best so as long as the motor gets done, I'd let her rip. Otherwise, take it to another shop that actually will do the work and charge a fare price so you can enjoy your hobby. Not everyone wants to be in the nursing home by the time they get their motors back. I'm sure you wouldnt want to sell it if you had your motor sitting on your engine stand right now!!!!!!:D

The motor is done. And it is one of a kind. I guess if you want the best, time is not your friend. Dan is the best and I guess it will pay to have waited this long. The sad part is I will have more money in this car then my house and I have a very nice home. That's Right The Atomic GN will be back. Maybe I will make some money back if you know what I mean;) I will post some pictures when I get the motor to my house April 25th.

The motor is done. And it is one of a kind. I guess if you want the best, time is not your friend. Dan is the best and I guess it will pay to have waited this long. The sad part is I will have more money in this car then my house and I have a very nice home. That's Right The Atomic GN will be back. Maybe I will make some money back if you know what I mean;) I will post some pictures when I get the motor to my house April 25th.

There you go Tony!!! That's what we all like to hear!!!!!:biggrin:

Prasad:cool:

Post up some pics of the engine.

Tony, when shes all ready, come try to take my $$$ first :eek:

Glad your gonna keep it, and look forward to seeing you out with it!

Tony, when shes all ready, come try to take my $$$ first :eek:

Glad your gonna keep it, and look forward to seeing you out with it!

I will. Save lots of it because I will take it and that is a guarantee:D You will never see a motor like this one ever again.

I will. Save lots of it because I will take it and that is a guarantee:D You will never see a motor like this one ever again.

It takes more than a motor to run the numbers, and I know you know that. When you're ready let me know. :cool:

Hopefully Cal can figure the tuning part. I have scales for the rest of the suspension tuning.

No doubt Cal can certainly handle the tuning... but that wasn't what I meant.

Get er done Tony. I'm starting my new setup this weekend.

hey tony, i could tell in your voice on the message you left this morning that you didn't really want to get rid of it:biggrin:

post some pics when you've got the motor in:cool: