2011 Bowling Green THS roll call

Got mine running this evening. No oil leaks and no bad noises with good oil pressure. I'll retorque the heads, put a few miles on it this weekend and start seeing how it runs at BG.

Mike

Got mine running this evening. No oil leaks and no bad noises with good oil pressure. I'll retorque the heads, put a few miles on it this weekend and start seeing how it runs at BG.

Mike

That's good to hear, I had heard that you were still getting things buttoned up. Look forward to seeing you next week.

Mike

Nice!!
Me and this rearend are going to get into a fight tonight after work. Funny how one broken gear turns turns into a huge project of "well, since I am doing this, I might as well do this..."

All the while hoping that your sweetie will either understand or not see the invoice.

Lol...aint that the truth. Usually its cool because all my car money is from side job money. As long as I throw her a fe bucks here and there she's cool about it.

cool to see other engine color than black

I was going to do grey:)

This week!!!!!!

I am ready. Tested today. I will be mid pack. Disappointed after all my hard work, but will have fun regardless:cool:

Mine got a few miles this weekend and took 5 lb boost without any parts flying out so I'm ready.

Mike

We'll be at it again tonight ,and hopefully I can get off from work tomorrow. Saturday at T-n-T on the first pass, the rearend let go. Got that repaired and set the car back on the ground, started it and dropped in gear, just sat there. Like the bellhousing bolts dropping the tranny this afternoon to see what went wrong there as well. I'll be there regardless, the car will be if it's not too bad and can get parts. It's great having good friends and neighbors that are very knowledgable, THANKS go out to Lee and John.

We'll be at it again tonight ,and hopefully I can get off from work tomorrow. Saturday at T-n-T on the first pass, the rearend let go. Got that repaired and set the car back on the ground, started it and dropped in gear, just sat there. Like the bellhousing bolts dropping the tranny this afternoon to see what went wrong there as well. I'll be there regardless, the car will be if it's not too bad and can get parts. It's great having good friends and neighbors that are very knowledgable, THANKS go out to Lee and John.

Rearend problems must be going around. Hope you get it figured out.

Rearend problems must be going around. Hope you get it figured out.

Sorry I started the THS rearend epidemic at Reynolds! I only got 1 qualifying run in before the spider gears shattered. I know the feeling. Good luck getting things fixed.

Dang it guys

Don't jinx me. My rear end is stock with with axles and a GNX cover. It has seen some abuse! I hope it holds together! But i guess you gotta make some power it break it right?