2011 Bowling Green THS roll call

Mike or Pat will be there on Thursday and need 4 spots for enclosed trailers. We are usually right down from the bathrooms.We will have good food for whoever saves us those spots!!
Dday

1. Kevin B
2. Dday
3. Sean H?
4. Clay W
5. Lonnie D?
6. Mike S?
7. Mike L
8. Colin H?
9. Pat H
10. Ernie 9.5?
11. Big Head Chris?
12. Bob H?
13. Dave S?
14. Marty?
15. Jim TurboTnZ06
16. John S
17. Jamie
18. gnmaster2004
19. Patrick
20. Lisa
21. Jamie's husband?

Can we beat last years attendance? This is looking good!

We can only afford to take one car down, if things don't happen on the hot air, Karl will be there with his car.

Used to be, been with the Big Blue for 12 years now!!!

Man does time FLY!!!!

Hope you get it all FIXED!!!!

JD

Mt dew is my drug of choice, that's why we have those crates. My wife will buy like 50 2 liters when she finds a way to get them for like $.10 each or something like that lol

I am just waiting for parts at the moment. If all goes well, I hope to be running by oct 1st. See ya there!

Got my car running now so plan on being there.
Now gotta fix my tow vehicle to get there.

Anyone now where a good used 4R100 trans would be? I thought a 200R4 was expensive, its got nothing on a 4R100.

Its hell to be in machine shop jail !

Hopefully its an early release. There is a shop up the road that is doing it for me through a friend that does a lot of business through them. Supposed to have it done tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

It must be going around - I had to send my block back also. I got it back yesterday. I lost two weeks.

Mike

Hate to say it, but it's not looking to good for me fellas...I'll see you guys there, but me having a car is unlikely at this point.