THS roll call for The Midwest Buick Challenge 2011

KevinB

Who all is going to Osceola?
I hope to, but as always, it depends on the cash situation.

1. Dday
2. Kevin B?
3. Bob H?

Like i said

your going to race the class with us? Cool!

dont know which car yet .. But im racing .. Ive got one car in chicago being worked on that i want to race .. But will it be done in time ? Two others that i have here at home im working on now [ bigger parts] going on .. And a couple of stockers that need a good pounding .. So we will see if i have my chit together or not ..might even be able to get the silver bullit to come out & play .. Im working him now .. Im playing on his ego .. That should get him there .. Im holding his astro roof car hostage .. Told paul if he doesnt show im racing it ... With the a/c on ..

Just came out to work on my car....I'm going to pull the engine. It's been consuming water since day 1 and I think my timing chain slipped again. So, unless I come across a bunch of money and time, it's not looking good for me.

Just came out to work on my car....I'm going to pull the engine. It's been consuming water since day 1 and I think my timing chain slipped again. So, unless I come across a bunch of money and time, it's not looking good for me.

that sucks. with the chewing the slick up at BPG the luck is not in your favor huh?

that sucks. with the chewing the slick up at BPG the luck is not in your favor huh?

The engine part is no big deal. That's my fault for putting it in without freshening it up. The slick part....well that sucked lol

Where is this event being held? is it between bpg and BG? I don't have a cage or a bar and run in the mid tens

I"ll race if you let me. NO a/c. no overdrive, fiberglass front bumper. otherwise i will be there to test and tune.

Didn't make it there with the hot air, hoping it's ready for Bowling green. Karl raced his t in the class and I think did quite well for not racing in the past eleven years.

I Would have kicked both your butts with the hot air so be thankful it wasn't running. ;) Great to have met you as well.

UH OH DAVID DELETED HIS SIGNATURE. He must be on the down low for bowling green..Good luck guys(and gals). Hope i can make it down to watch. :cool:

Im thinking of a different ths racer, sorry.. I would love to come down but dont have the extra cash to build my old 200 and a cost of a new torque conv. Maybe in the future.