2011 Bowling Green THS roll call

KevinB

Who is planning on making it? We had 16 or 17 cars last year. Would be awesome to do the same or better this year!

I got a long road ahead of me, but I will do my best to be there.

1. Kevin b
2. Dday
3. Sean h?
4. Clay w
5. Lonnie d
6. Mike s?
7. Mike L
8. Colin h?

I know I am missing a ton...add your name :)

Count me in!

1. Kevin b
2. Dday
3. Sean h?
4. Clay w
5. Lonnie d
6. Mike s?
7. Mike L
8. Colin h?
9. Pat H

Kevin, I noticed some have question marks by their names and other do not. Have the people without question marks already said they are in? Noticed you left 9.5 and Bob off the list already looking past them are you?????

See ya, Kip

Kevin, I noticed some have question marks by their names and other do not. Have the people without question marks already said they are in? Noticed you left 9.5 and Bob off the list already looking past them are you?????

See ya, Kip

I did it on my phone. See where i said i am missing a ton? I wanted to get a roll call up asap since it's the next race and probably going to be the biggest. I'm on my laptop now, so i will fix it up. If you see anymore, add them on.

1. Kevin B
2. Dday
3. Sean H?
4. Clay W
5. Lonnie D?
6. Mike S?
7. Mike L
8. Colin H?
9. Pat H
10. Ernie 9.5?
11. Big Head Chris?
12. Bob S?
13. Dave S?
14. Marty?
15. Jim TurboTnZ06

Hi Kevin,
My car unfortunately is a push model. The 3800 still needs lots of work. I plan to be there dont know about the car.

Added a ? to your name. Hopefully I get my stuff done and can help you get it done.

Planning on it. Going this Thurs for the first TnT on alky in race trim to see what it runs.

I did it on my phone. See where i said i am missing a ton? I wanted to get a roll call up asap since it's the next race and probably going to be the biggest. I'm on my laptop now, so i will fix it up. If you see anymore, add them on.

Kevin, I saw where you said you missed a ton, just having a little fun with you. I have been counting the hours from the finals of the THS race at MWBC til you posted a roll call thread, must say it took a little longer than I guessed.

Peace, Kip

Hi Kevin,
My car unfortunately is a push model. The 3800 still needs lots of work. I plan to be there dont know about the car.

Get that thing done. If you need a trans let me know.

See ya, Kip

Kevin, I saw where you said you missed a ton, just having a little fun with you. I have been counting the hours from the finals of the THS race at MWBC til you posted a roll call thread, must say it took a little longer than I guessed.

Peace, Kip

Lol...im dealing with a major sh!t storm on my local board. Got a lot of respect for how you deal with this class now after the bs I've been throw helping with our local class.

WOW, looks like a full field. Should be great to watch this class run.

Kevin, you need to disguise the NOS so they don't see it...;)

Bryan

You could exchange the NOS bottle for a fire extinguisher cylinder. A local guy did this until he was questioned about where the lines were running to after scattering the engine on the track. He was running in a stock class and leading the points until this happened.

Plan on having the hot air there, see I didn't make the list. Geez miss a couple races and you don't even get remembered.