2011 Bowling Green THS roll call

Plan on having the hot air there, see I didn't make the list. Geez miss a couple races and you don't even get remembered.

Sorry...I did the list on my phone while sitting in traffic. Just as I am doing now lol. I will update it when I get home. Got a fantasy football draft first though!

1. Kevin B
2. Dday
3. Sean H?
4. Clay W
5. Lonnie D?
6. Mike S?
7. Mike L
8. Colin H?
9. Pat H
10. Ernie 9.5?
11. Big Head Chris?
12. Bob H?
13. Dave S?
14. Marty?
15. Jim TurboTnZ06
16. John S
17. Jamie
18. gnmaster2004
19. Patrick

Kevin, I noticed the turbo for sale and talk of a TH400. Are you still running THS or going a different direction?

1. Kevin B
2. Dday
3. Sean H?
4. Clay W
5. Lonnie D?
6. Mike S?
7. Mike L
8. Colin H?
9. Pat H
10. Ernie 9.5?
11. Big Head Chris?
12. Bob H?
13. Dave S?
14. Marty?
15. Jim TurboTnZ06
16. John S
17. Jamie
18. gnmaster2004
19. Patrick
20. Lisa

At least they always involve a buick v6 though;)

LOL, very true...I was working on an IROC the other day and was thinking about the Z I had years ago...I thought I wanted another one someday, but after dealing with one again I realized not so much on the V8 action.

I hear rumor that Jamies husband Carl will be running THS in BG , add him to the list Kevin. Do you have the motor back in your car yet Kevin?

I hear rumor that Jamies husband Carl will be running THS in BG , add him to the list Kevin. Do you have the motor back in your car yet Kevin?
no, I am in the making money to but new parts phase. My racing program goes like this: find side job work, do side job work to build racing budget, fix/build car, race car, break car, start all over again lol.

2011-09-03_13-14-21_185.jpg

2011-09-03_13-20-44_26.jpg

Where I sit right now.

Looks familiar, oh yeah it's because that's what mine has looked like all year...It even got towed out of the garage so I could work on my truck, now it's under the lean to.

I know the feeling........ mine was like that twice since BG last yr. I hope to have a lower et this yr but who know what will be my downfall this yr. prolly gonna be my 60ft

no, I am in the making money to but new parts phase. My racing program goes like this: find side job work, do side job work to build racing budget, fix/build car, race car, break car, start all over again lol.

2011-09-03_13-14-21_185.jpg

2011-09-03_13-20-44_26.jpg

Where I sit right now.

Hey, look at it this way...at least your parts a useable...

Bryan

I got my block back this week and need a couple more parts but I should be there.

Mike S.

Good to hear Mike. I may venture out there Tuesday night, we'll ribbon off a section where we were last year.