2009 Midwest Meet @ Byron, Il

If theres as many cars coming as it sounds like there is, you might want to park in that open field behind the West grandstands. That way everybody can hang together. You can see the track good from there too. I'll make sure to bring the scoop shovel, some oil dry, and the tylenol..:biggrin:

I'll make sure to bring the scoop shovel

Good,my buddy is bringing his 2009 nissan gtr that day,lets not all kill him all at once:biggrin:

Hey Rob, do we have a designated area? We can also bring our grill and cook too right? What time are you showing up?

Prasad

Prasad,

I would like to keep all of the cars on the west side of the track, south of the stands. There's a paved road there and a huge open field right next to River Rd. that takes you to the gates. There's a few trees for shade and grilles are OK to bring. I will be there at 9:00 AM to save spots. Look for the great white hooptie out there (Dodge Magnum). I spoke with Ron Leek this morning and everything is good to go :)

I will see you guys there !!!

Rob

I <heart> Byron

Attachments

• 9-24-08 002.jpg
    9-24-08 002.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 189
Currently I'm out, car issue. :frown:

Walter, you got few more days man don't give up yet!

As usual, there are guys burning the midnight oil at my place already which has become more like a tradition in the past few years. I went to bed at 2am and got up at 4.30 and here I am at work. It's like the shop is open 24/7. My nephew and my buddy are over there right now working on their cars as we speak!!

Man, I love this Buick madness!!!!!!!

Prasad:D

Walter, you got few more days man don't give up yet!

As usual, there are guys burning the midnight oil at my place already which has become more like a tradition in the past few years. I went to bed at 2am and got up at 4.30 and here I am at work. It's like the shop is open 24/7. My nephew and my buddy are over there right now working on their cars as we speak!!

Man, I love this Buick madness!!!!!!!

Prasad:D

Not much I can do when waiting on parts.

Well all looks good for me. I'll try to be there early to help save spots. So I've read a few people that say their going. Who else is in?
Come on, let's make it a big event. Bring out that GN and meet all the rest of the GN owners.

I will be there with the GN. Looking forward to putting some names to some faces. Have not been to Byron in a while. Used to run there a couple times a month. See you all Saturday!

im still waiting for that answer:frown:

T-Shirts - I don't know about that one :confused:

Time - Gates open @ 9:00AM Time runs start around 10:30AM, you should get 3 runs in but might get only 2 if it's really busy then we will start eliminations. It all depends on how busy the track will be.

Cost - I believe it's $25.00 to race and $10.00 to be a spectator.

The weather forecast looks awesome so far :D

T-Shirts - I don't know about that one :confused:

Time - Gates open @ 9:00AM Time runs start around 10:30AM, you should get 3 runs in but might get only 2 if it's really busy then we will start eliminations. It all depends on how busy the track will be.

Cost - I believe it's $25.00 to race and $10.00 to be a spectator.

The weather forecast looks awesome so far :D

We have one lane to ourself correct?