2009 Midwest Meet @ Byron, Il

Cliff, If things are slow at the wash, I plan take a ride up in the afternoon.

Sunday, I planned to spend the day there.

Not sure yet,the only problem i have is the 275 drag radials hit the wheel wells every time i launch it hard:mad:

I won't be able to make it. You can come get my 275/60/15 MT DRs if you need them. I will be here all night. I have spacers so they won't rub the frame. I have been so busy helping others I didn't get what I needed to run mine.
I have to go with a friend to Pick up his Cobra in the morning and see that the steering and suspension on a 71 Yack is taken care of.
:redface: P.S Dont tell Prasaud....shhhh....:smile:

I won't be able to make it. You can come get my 275/60/15 MT DRs if you need them. I will be here all night. I have spacers so they won't rub the frame. I have been so busy helping others I didn't get what I needed to run mine.
I have to go with a friend to Pick up his Cobra in the morning and see that the steering and suspension on a 71 Yack is taken care of.
:redface: P.S Dont tell Prasaud....shhhh....:smile:

If i can make it back home early in the morning i'll take you on that offer,and at the same time i'll pick up wile87 to ride with me up their

:eek: :eek: :eek:

This going to be the best of three right guys. Make sure there is a video because I wont be there I have to work.

Three... it will only take two. Cliffs car cant make 3 passes in one day. I will be there early waiting for you all. I have straps but my car was not built by BWR.:D :D :D TT BONE.

Good things he has the people's choice award and not "People's Champ Award"

Any details Rick et's ect..

Cliff never ran, backed it off the trailer & was running $hitty. Fuel delivery issues I think...:confused: