2009 Midwest Meet @ Byron, Il

RobG

It's on boys and girls...

Saturday July 18th

I set up a bracket race for that day so we will have our own tech cards when you pull in, just mention you're there for the "Midwest Turbo Buick Meet". We will have our own lanes to race in. If we have more than 10 people racing there will be trophies for the winner and runner up :)

Also looking forward to the Madison version as well :)

Awsome.... Way to go Rob!

Saturday July 18th

I set up a bracket race for that day so we will have our own tech cards when you pull in, just mention you're there for the "Midwest Turbo Buick Meet". We will have our own lanes to race in. If we have more than 10 people racing there will be trophies for the winner and runner up :)

Outstanding!!! Mark your calendars!!!!

Saturday July 18th

I am in at Byron and will race. I will also go to Madison as well- set the Madison date/time and call the ball. My 2 cents. Brad

Looks like its a Buick weekend at Byron, the Chicagoland club races there on Sunday the 19th. :cool:

Looks like its a Buick weekend at Byron, the Chicagoland club races there on Sunday the 19th. :cool:

by having the chicagoland chapter racing there on sunday might hurt are turn out.

Any ways need to look into having that weekend off i hope.

Speaking of the Midwest meet are we going to have custom t-shirts made?

I would be willing to take care of the T-Shirt business this year, but would need input on how many, what sizes, and what information should be included on the shirt.

I can have an artist's rendition of a turbo buick launching wheels up at byron drawn up. I think I can find a photo like this to work from.... :D

Let me know what you think.

Byron should be pretty slow that weekend due to the NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl deal going on in Joliet. I think it'll work out nicely for the turbo Buick crowd as it's pretty likely we'll have the track to ourselves.

Great job Rob!!! this is freakin awesome!!! We got two events going this year!!!!. I will get the word out.

Prasad:D

I'll be there as well, with or without the car. I'll also be there on the 19th for the club race.

I'm in!

1-Large
1-Medium
1-24months!:biggrin: Sorry guys, cant forget Noah! He's got clothes from every year now, cant stop the tradition!

I wish we could but this the same day that we're hosting a car appraisal guy for the club. Sounded like big fun....:frown:

Like Shari said I sure would like to join you but we have a busy weekend with car appraisals on Saturday and the Club Race on Sunday. You are welcome to join us on Sunday for those who can make it.
Maybe next year we can plan an event together. We enjoy cookouts with some racing on the side :D