2009 Midwest Meet @ Byron, Il

I'll be there.
1- Large
1- Medium
1- 6-9 months??? :redface: :biggrin: :biggrin: (I got a little TR guy now too!!:biggrin:)
I'll be gettin in touch with ya JDPolzin!! ;)
---Keith

This is going to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puttin it to the top guys, only a couple weeks away. Guess its time to get the GN tuned up:D :D :D

Guys,

I'm going to order trophies here soon and my thoughts were to get a 1st & 2nd place for the bracket race and a "People's Choice" for the cleanest hooptie on the grounds. What do you think?

Guys,

I'm going to order trophies here soon and my thoughts were to get a 1st & 2nd place for the bracket race and a "People's Choice" for the cleanest hooptie on the grounds. What do you think?

how about a trophie for the slowest one:eek:

Should be a blast, best part its right here in my backyard. Looking forward to putting some names with some faces, and since my junk is in a million pieces I'll be running my mouth as usual. Word is Mr. Tony Schoaff may be making the trip up from Springfeild with the Atomic GN. If everyone shows up, it will be a site to see.... :cool:

Yes I am.

Should be a blast, best part its right here in my backyard. Looking forward to putting some names with some faces, and since my junk is in a million pieces I'll be running my mouth as usual. Word is Mr. Tony Schoaff may be making the trip up from Springfeild with the Atomic GN. If everyone shows up, it will be a site to see.... :cool:

Finally again I can get back in that awesome Atomic GN and turn some heads:biggrin: TurboCliff how about that peoples choice award grudge match we have talked about??:eek: See ya next weekend.

Tony, I'd be happy to blow the doors off the Atomic GN so long as I get my hands on a set of cometics and throw my beater together in time. I'll have it done in an evening if I can just get some gaskets...

Tony, I'd be happy to blow the doors off the Atomic GN so long as I get my hands on a set of cometics and throw my beater together in time. I'll have it done in an evening if I can just get some gaskets...

219-956-3653 I cant wait to see the doors blown off my car, glad I have a window net now. LOL:eek:

219-956-3653 I cant wait to see the doors blown off my car, glad I have a window net now. LOL:eek:

Fiberglass doors blow off easier :)

Dan was out of .040s, Tom says should have shipment in the next day or so. I am still lookin to see if anyone local has a pair for me to borrow or steal so I can get it goin for ya.

I even called Cometic and they dont have any on the shelf and would start production in 3 business days if I placed an order today.. which didnt sound to me like I would have them in time...

Cottons had them, they are being shipped out now! Looks like I will make it! :D

That's Right who's your DADDY:D I may have to turn up the boost for this one;) It will be fun no matter what. She has been resting for 2 months now. New set of tires ready to launch. Talk Rick into going also.:cool: