2009 Midwest Meet @ Byron, Il

Man that birdie just tells you F@%KIING everything! What the hell you put in the bird feeder?

Well you see Cliff the bird feeder is also turbo charged therefore the birds are forced fed. If they don’t talk right away, they will over boost and blow a head gasket.:D

Prasad

Hey Tom, a little birdie told me about you guys taking a road trip, have you picked it up yet?:biggrin:

Prasad:D

Should be here Sat. afternoon if everything goes as planned. Maybe you and your little birdie want to take a ride out sat. evening.

Maybe for the 1/8th not the 1/4 until I decide on the cage thing. Don't forget the "PEOPLES CHAMP TROPHY" you may be dethroned:eek:

The trophy is on the trailer waiting for me to go out there and install the new cometics that came from Cottons this afternoon. I will be thrashing tomorrow and should be started back up tomorrow night.

Also, since Dr. Boost is going to be in attendance.. I might actually wash it before next weekend also, and put a fresh air freshener in it.

Cant wait to see your new toy Tom!

Well fellas I recieved the car today and its amazing, and I'm not just saying that because it's mine. Went for a ride and let me say CLIFFY you are in trouble:p

Well fellas I recieved the car today and its amazing, and I'm not just saying that because it's mine. Went for a ride and let me say CLIFFY you are in trouble:p

Looks like the people trophy might be going to a new home soon:eek:

Well the beater is back together less plugs and oil change, so looking good for this weekend.

Thank you for your help Scott, nice to meet you and shoot the breeze...