2009 Midwest Meet @ Byron, Il

Travel Alert !!!!

All of you guys coming from the east on I-90 be aware that the I-39 exit is closed. You need to get off on the Irene Rd. exit right after the Belvidere toll plaza ( right after the Chrylser plant). Take a right on Irene Rd. and a left at the light (Rt.20) and that will take you to the bypass (I-39 S./20 W.)

I-39 south to Rt. 72 west and about 12 miles or so straight on 72 to the track. It will be on your left (south side).

Hope that helps.

Hey Rob, do we have a designated area? We can also bring our grill and cook too right? What time are you showing up?

Prasad

All of you guys coming from the east on I-90 be aware that the I-39 exit is closed. You need to get off on the Irene Rd. exit right after the Belvidere toll plaza ( right after the Chrylser plant). Take a right on Irene Rd. and a left at the light (Rt.20) and that will take you to the bypass (I-39 S./20 W.)

I-39 south to Rt. 72 west and about 12 miles or so straight on 72 to the track. It will be on your left (south side).

Hope that helps.

thanks for the warning

so what time and where? Bryon can be very busy on the weekends!

If someone doe snot get there early and save sopts we may not be able to??

FYI I am NOT volunteering this time!!

so what time and where? Bryon can be very busy on the weekends!

If someone doe snot get there early and save sopts we may not be able to??

FYI I AM volunteering this time!!

thanks Bob for stepping up. ill be there a little late but save me two spots near the lemonade stand please.

THREE CHEERS FOR BOB!

Now I have to make a decision on putting a cage in it. Who does the best work in our area. It's going to be a hard choice to make, to cut or not

Now I have to make a decision on putting a cage in it. Who does the best work in our area. It's going to be a hard choice to make, to cut or not

If it's quick enough to run with Cliff, you NEED to cut it. No sense in driving a death trap!

Tom, I can recommend a few different places, I think several will do a nice job for you, but you need to be very specific on explaining how you want it done. We will talk about it in detail when I see you.

But I agree that unless you are not going to take it to the track at all.... you need to put the bars in...

PS - Just fired up the beater... 6 cylinders sounds much better than 5..... ;)

Do the right thing Tom, put the bar in it. You only get 1 life;) You have seen OC's video.....

Lots of guys working on their cars tonight trying to get ready for Saturday, it's going to be one hell of a fun day! I've been on the phone with 6 different guys wrenching on their cars tonight trying to get ready! We are all STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Lots of guys working on their cars tonight trying to get ready for Saturday, it's going to be one hell of a fun day! I've been on the phone with 6 different guys wrenching on their cars tonight trying to get ready! We are all STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Drove mine on the trailer about an hour ago, I cant wait!