2009 Midwest Meet @ Byron, Il

Guys I never post on this site, for now I just lurk in the for sale section. I am a long time friend of BEATAV8 and figured what a better day to be teased by some very nice cars! I would have loved to see Turbocliff's car run but didnt get the chance(have seen vids...wow). But I will say the cars I did see run today are very impressive and how heck did I get a sunburn.....lol

GOOD TIMES!

I was really impressed watching Tony run. Clean and smooth.

I made 4 passes with my blue beater in the 12.60-12.70 range and 108-112mph. Car is stock except for the TA49, 009's, SMC, extender chip and 85mm MAF and a 340 pump.

Tom J are you going to bring that redneck built, turbo installed wrong ride you just bought tomorrow? What is the people's champ award? I am very interested?? The Atomic Gn was awesome today the last past was 9.57@139.99. It ran 3 9.60 passes in a row. I hope it runs this consistant tomorrow. I would like to win some money for a change. Rick are you still coming over? Bring your laptop if you do I need to record a pass to see what I can change to make it faster. Should be a awesome day for racing:D :D I added timing and took fuel away and still had no knock:D I wish I could raise the boost past 26lbs but the wastegate won't let it happen. See you tomorrow. TT Bone the new peoples choice award winner until we meet again.

Thanks

Special thanks to Rob for taking the time to make this all happen:D

Tony Shoaff
AKA TT Bone

Had a blast as always guys! Wanted to say thanks RobG for everything! Turned out to be a perfect day yesturday! You guys all have some AWESOME TB'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for everyone that showed up as well!

Remeber, Aug 22 is the Madison Meet. Bob's workin hard, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, congrats to George (Prasad's nephew) for getting his car going. After a lot of hard work, at 18 years old, he's got a sweet car! Congrats man, I wish I had a nice GN like that at 18!!!!!!!!! ;)

Very impressive runs guys!! I had a great time watching and putting some faces with names. Thanks a MILLION to Jdpolzin for putting up with the HUNDREDS of phone calls this week and helping me get there...I wouldn't have made it without ya Bro!! I'll call ahead for my reservatinos at the Polzin Hotel for next time!:biggrin: I had a BLAST!! Can't wait till August!!;) :biggrin:

Very impressive runs guys!! I had a great time watching and putting some faces with names. Thanks a MILLION to Jdpolzin for putting up with the HUNDREDS of phone calls this week and helping me get there...I wouldn't have made it without ya Bro!! I'll call ahead for my reservatinos at the Polzin Hotel for next time!:biggrin: I had a BLAST!! Can't wait till August!!;) :biggrin:

Keith, anytime man, you know that! Mi casa es su casa!!!!!!! Glad you were able to make it with that beautiful GN! It's good inspiration to a future ground up on my car. Might be when I'm 50 but someday it's going to be as nice as yours ground up! Thanks for hangin at the house, it's always good to have GN guys to drink beer with!

I had an electrical gremlin right off the trailer, and just had no motivation to troubleshoot after about 5 minutes as I couldnt stay all day anyways. Had to jet early to get to a wedding, so I decided to watch the other buicks and shoot the **** with people. Had a good time anyways, got to put some more names with faces. The Atomic GN got to live another day.... ;)

The Atomic GN

I had an electrical gremlin right off the trailer, and just had no motivation to troubleshoot after about 5 minutes as I couldnt stay all day anyways. Had to jet early to get to a wedding, so I decided to watch the other buicks and shoot the **** with people. Had a good time anyways, got to put some more names with faces. The Atomic GN got to live another day.... ;)

MR Cliff how about a 9.53@141.1 best today 9.52@140.9. The car was faster today than yesterday and I changed nothing. 9.53-9.59 never slower than 139 plus all day. I made it through the 4th round of pro and was put on the trailer being late on the light with a .080 to the competion's .043. It was a great time anyway meeting everyone and Byron is a nice track. Eddie how about that buddy;) I wish I had a stage 2 motor but after seeing Greg Edwards running 8.50@ 167 with a lsx twin turbo 3,000 mile 20 mpg 2002 Camaro I have some ideas for next year:cool: Mr. Cliff get your gremlin out of the car and I will see you Osceola or somewhere else sooner. The best thing about my car is 80 plus passes and I have changed the oil 3times and the plugs twice. I love my Atomic GN and remember this IT DON"T HURT UNTIL THE BONE SHOWS!

the bone

your my hero... keep heavy d away from your car with the sawzall, he had a fresh pack of blades and he mumbled something like..I cut that up LOL...:eek:

your my hero... keep heavy d away from your car with the sawzall, he had a fresh pack of blades and he mumbled something like..I cut that up LOL...:eek:

Get me a app @ Wastemanagement and I will be your live in hero;) Maybe I can get your car to run faster in the 1/4 because 114 is my car in the 1/8th. Sorry Dennis held the sawall @ my head:eek: