zurn

85 TR

hey will you make it out for the 6 or 13 at pacific. Just curious if you feel like getting beat up by hot air (with an intercooler of course):D

if my car wasn't in so many peices...

Well, if my car wasn't in so many peices I would. I started by doing a timing chain and it's all been down hill since. I stripped out a bold on the intake while putting in a power plate, so I tried an oversized bold, cracked the intake. Now I got to change the intake out too. Every time I try to fix something I end up breaking something. This is why I don't work on other people's cars... I would end up having to pay them after breaking everything. :D I know you should only add one aftermarket part at a time, but since I've got the car appart I'm adding a bunch of stuff. Injectors, duttweiler neck, power plate, adj regulator, 340 fuel pump, 42# injectors, chip, and a cold air intake. I'm really going to need some help getting it running right after I get it back together...

well if you need help getting it together or running give me a call im trying to buy a house and am always in tacoma looking at places. 253-332-5992

help

I'll call you next time I'm heading for the garage. The problem I got is with the new son at home and me working all the time, usually when I'm home I'm helping the wife take a well deserved break, so I haven't had a chance to work on it in a few weeks. Last time I was out there I realized I broke my intake and was so pissed I didn't get anything done. Oh well. I've got to get it together sometime, I'm going to need a second car soon. If you need some help looking for a house let me know. I'm over on the east side, not the greatest neighborhood, but my wife and I love looking for houses. I'll call you some time. -Gabe

sweet

Any special area you are looking? I'll keep my eyes open. I'm assuming it has to have a one car garage, maybe even a two to three? With a lift and plumed for air and 220V? :D

yeah your close the garage is a must or the space to put one cant have the regal outside for too long especially in da hood

garage

My wife wouldn't let me have anything bigger that a one car garage, she knew I would fill it up with cars if I did. I don't like driving my car around much, I haven't gotten any anit-theft on it yet, I just pull the fuse for the ecm. When I put my hotwire kit in, I'll put a kill switch on the fp and one for the starter switch. Also going to get a colum guard. I'm also thinking about lojack as well... just don't have the extra $ right now. I haven't been getting out much with the new kid and stuff, but I'll keep looken for ya. I got a cool agent as well, she is out of kent, but she is hella cool and was very helpful in my search. I can shoot you her name and number if you want. -Gabe

Hay now...

Just cause the back seat in the buick is small, don't blame me...
I'd ask you to join us but there isn't enough room in the back. ;)