Zoop Seal wheel polisher

Zoop

I beleive his results are from the equipment he uses-wait till you see his high speed machine-you could not get the same results doing it by hand or with a drill!

JM

I beleive his results are from the equipment he uses-wait till you see his high speed machine-you could not get the same results doing it by hand or with a drill!

JM

I hear you,thats wye im going to spend the extra $$$ and have him do it for me:cool:

FYI--I called Zoop for pricing. Full kit is $100 and Junior kit is $80. The lady said the Junior kit will do twelve, 15" wheels.

I was going to go this route but after seeing his work and for the extra 100 bucks,im going to let the pros do it and save my self from the headache of spending the hole weekend in the garage.Also this is a local shop in the chicagoland area

if you could only see how Not Avg 6 and jmendlik wheels came out,you would understand wye im not doing it my self

DIAZ87--Are you going to use Zoop or something else?

100% ZOOP

I spend 3 hours the other day on this rim only to achieve this shine,and it still looks a bit dull compare to this guys wheels

Attachments

• wheel pic 2.jpg
    wheel pic 2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 159