Zo6 and mega maf issues

Dunebilly

Hello I have had no luck with the Z 06 screen most card style maf sensor that I have it is a screenless 4 inch pipe when I install it on the car and I set my gen 2 to 4 inch Mega Maf input the car does not start I mean it starts then stalls right away is there any settings or Target information I should be looking for in my skan tool or my translator on the initial setup that would enable l this to work Thanks I do have the extreme G chip am also curious to see if there is a way to test with a voltage meter to see if the sensor is working correctly or if it's junk sorry for the long post
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

if I check the voltage in and out can it just be with the key on?...because it wont run it just starts and immediately dies

Sounds like the chips anti theft feature has taken over. Or, is the MAF unplugged? sorry, had to ask.

With a programmable chip will there be a way to switch the anti theft off

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

The weird part is the car runs fine with my lt1 MAF but when I switched to the Z 06 even with the settings set to mega Maf in
Its doesn't
Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Why not stick with your working LT1 MAF for now? I don't see anything in your build that would justify moving up to such a large MAF as the ZO6 or megamaf unit.
Maybe you could benefit by moving up to the 3.5" LS1 MAF, a proven piece like the LT1 is.