ZDDP Plus

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
What up with this stuff? I heard that it is pretty good for our old cars? can it be used in synthetic oil?

Long story short, you don't have a roller cam so use it. It will reduce the wear on the internal parts of your engine.

ZDDP is (Zinc Dialkyl Dithio Phosphate, containing both Zinc and Phosphorus) from domestic motor oil. If your engine was designed prior to the 1990s, your non-roller lifters require ZDDP in your motor oil to avoid premature deterioration. thats what up with this stuff. i think break in oil has this stuff in it.

kirban 2 cents worth

Its the proper amount of concentration of zddp to treat your engine using the current conventional or snythtic oil you have always used. Issue is new oils (SM starburst symbol) now only have between 600-800 ppm of zddp when your car was new it had 1,800 ppm.

The 4 ounce bottle of zddplus brings the current oil in a 4-6 quat oil change back to those specs....nothing else is in the bottle.

it is available from major turbo buick vendors

sold also by isky-crower-erson cams

and several major engine warehouses...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

PS On a side note I see you reside in Washington State we also sell to Delta Cam which is in Washington you may have heard of them. But best bet is any of the major Turbo Buick vendors can also supply it. I only mention the outside sources to show more credibility with the product. The person behind it owns over 100 turbo Buicks.

good stuff.... i have yet to have a cam failure even running at 140 seat pressures on the springs. the Zplus works.

A.j.

kirban 2 cents worth

Its the proper amount of concentration of zddp to treat your engine using the current conventional or snythtic oil you have always used. Issue is new oils (SM starburst symbol) now only have between 600-800 ppm of zddp when your car was new it had 1,800 ppm.

The 4 ounce bottle of zddplus brings the current oil in a 4-6 quat oil change back to those specs....nothing else is in the bottle.

it is available from major turbo buick vendors

sold also by isky-crower-erson cams

and several major engine warehouses...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

PS On a side note I see you reside in Washington State we also sell to Delta Cam which is in Washington you may have heard of them. But best bet is any of the major Turbo Buick vendors can also supply it. I only mention the outside sources to show more credibility with the product. The person behind it owns over 100 turbo Buicks.

thank you soo much I found some:biggrin: