Z06 MAF recalibrated for LT1....did I goof??

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
I think screwed up??? I jumped into a very slightly used Z06 (85mm) mass air sensor with a conversion cable that was originally to be used on a LT1..... well.... I bought it.... After doing some more reading... and asking FullThrottle about it... they asked if it had been re-calibrated..... I didn't know.... but I have now found out it has been re-calibrated for LT-1..... Fullthrottle said it might not run right......

I don't usually jump on something before I really know quite alot about it... but this time I did. How can I fix my goof...... or did I goof.....?:mad:

Help please. :frown:

There is no setting in the translator for a 3.5 LT1 sensor which is what you should have calibration wise. Yoiu can try all the settings for the different sensors and see if one s runs good but I doubt it.
Mike

How can you tell the difference between a 3.5" LT1 maf sensor and a 3.5" LS1 maf sensor?

49-blues said:
How can you tell the difference between a 3.5" LT1 maf sensor and a 3.5" LS1 maf sensor?

The number stamped on the side.

The LT1 is somewhat leaner than the LS1, but not too bad. You should be able to use it.

Bob