your opinion

jlat

hello people; What's yours on a bolt on not extreme upgrade for brakes on a street driven 86T with a fairly new rebuilt P/master?
IBBY

I went to a hydroboost and am very pleased. I have been keeping an eye out for the blazer disk/spindle parts cheap. I have read it is bolt on and will fit under my stock t wheels.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

hello people; I know of rear wheel cylinders and rear disk brakes and how members don't like the PM brakes. But I have the PM and as I said it's pretty newly rebuilt from the vendor that does that so it's staying for now. The front disks are pretty small and a pad upgrade might be a way to go but how about larger F disks that will work with the PM and fit under stock wheels. I have Kirbans 16's but if I go back to stock I will be able too. But an overall upgrade is what I want and that does not mean 6 piston high end stuff.
Now is that tuff to understand?
IBBY

Kind of, but I think I know what you want. Have you tried the F body (camaro/firebird) upgrade? If not, there's ssbc. They make nice aftermarket stuff for a lower price than all the crazy Willwood/Brembo/Baer stuff.
Me personally, I'm going with new factory calipers, braided stainless brake lines and Hawk fade resistant pads with dot 4 fluid. I have a good feeling this is going to be enough personally. A good amount of people on here use this same set up with good results. If this doesn't work for you, I'd quit messing around and HOPE that the retrofit stuff from other used cars works and go directly for some I KNOW works-SSBC.