Your Favorite Mixed Drink

THE CROW

OK, What's everyone's favorite mixed drink??

Long Island Ice Tea for me

Suffering Bastard & a Zombie are up there too!!

St. Valentines day massacre. about 3-4 and you start to understand why they are called that. 4-5 and you don't understand sh!t. nobody understands you either, unless they speak fluent drunkinese.:D

A good Bloody Mary from time to time fits the bill, I say if your going to post something then post how you blend it too :D

I like Mr. T's Bloody Mary mix and your favorite vodka but it still seems like its missing something...maybe its the cheap vodka I'm using. Can anybody recommend a really good vodka to mix in???

OK, St. Valentines Day Massacre=:

Chimney glass with a little ice
Shot of 100 proof vodka
Shot of Gin
Shot of Ameretto
Shot of 151 Rum
the rest of the glass is equal amounts of 7up, and Orange Juice with a splash of grenadine.

Originally posted by BoostKillsStres
A good Bloody Mary from time to time fits the bill, I say if your going to post something then post how you blend it too :D

Long Island Ice Tea-

Combine one shot each of the following in glass with ice:

Vodka
White Rum
Gin
White Tequila
Triple Sec
½oz Creme de Menthe (optional)

Add 5oz of Sweet & Sour Mix

Top off with a splash of Cola

Drink recipe?

Any one of those drinks have an octane rateing? They look to at least be 116 octane or at the very least a SMC secret.:D :D ;) ...hicup....

Bombay Sapphire Gin and Tonic with lime. 3 of those mixed right and you'll know you had a drink, baby. Not a bad hangover the next day either. It's expensive but worth it.

Originally posted by John Larkin
Bombay Sapphire Gin and Tonic with lime. 3 of those mixed right and you'll know you had a drink, baby. Not a bad hangover the next day either. It's expensive but worth it.

John beat me too it. That sapphire gin from Bombay is some good stuff, I used to drink those like crazy. I'm kind of partial to a Manhatten as well, or some good scotch and water.

i HAVE HAD AN ADDICTION TO YAGER BOMBS LATELY. I BEAT MY PERSONAL BEST LAST NIGHT : 15 BOMBS AT THE LOCAL BAR. (I WAS RIDICULOUSLY **** FACED) I USUALLY HAVE JIM BEAM AND GINGER ALES THOUGH. AND I ALSO DRINK A LOT OF FIREWATER.:eek: ;)

gn85

i couldn't have said it better myself. southern comfort is a great drink it's about the only thing i drink.and i don't ever get a bad hang over.

except for a drink i just recenly have and the club i work at it's called a jargerbomb it's a shot of jargermiester dropped in a glass of red bull then slam it . bad a$$ drink after about 4-5 you start thinking "damn it's getting awful wavy in here they need to turn down the rotating walls and floor in here." :D

I'm usually a beer drinker, but here lately when I order a mixed drink, I get a White Russian.

Vodka
Kaluha
Milk

MAD PHAT PUNCH

Mad Phat Punch

Vodka
Fruit Punch
Crushed ice

I mix it just enough so you dont taste any vodka I usually add
about half a bottle of Vodka to each blender of punch
1-1.5 cups (7-11 cups) youre good to go

Many Mad Phat Punch parties at my house back in the day
even had my ex girlfriends dad partying with us and some other chicks (was very funny) at one party. We timed it so when he left to go home my ex came to the party ;)

How bout an Irish Car Bomb?

1/2 pint Guinness
1 oz Jamison
1/2 oz Bailey's Irish cream

Pour Guiness into a pint glass. Float Baileys on top of Jamison in shot glass. Drop shot glass, carefully, into Guiness. Drink quickly before it curdles.

enjoy!

Originally posted by striker_29
John beat me too it. That sapphire gin from Bombay is some good stuff, I used to drink those like crazy. I'm kind of partial to a Manhatten as well, or some good scotch and water.

I love Bombay too. Have you guys tried the Tanquery Ten it has a beary flavor to it. It's not that bad.

As for making a good bloody mary add just the smallest amout of Guiness like a couple of table spoons and a pickle, now that makes for a good meal.:cool:

Generally just a couple pints of Guinness, but I have to agree with Homeskillet5 a few Irish Car Bombs will really put you in your seat or on it...

Last Irish Fest I had a few and was really having a great time, singing and dancing or at least I thought I was dancing till someone stepped on my fingers...

:cool: