YOU WANT PARTS? WE GOT THE PARTS!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454533795.488248.jpg

I didn't dig through the 13 pages of this thread to see if it has already been asked, so how much for the ls1 maf and the translator box?

PLEASE READ THIS -----------------> TEXT BO AT 502-827-9243 IF YOU WANT, NEED, DESIRE OR JUST WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT A PART.
DON'T PM, DON'T RESPOND TO THREAD, TEXT BO. THANKS.

PLEASE READ THIS -----------------> TEXT BO AT 502-827-9243 IF YOU WANT, NEED, DESIRE OR JUST WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT A PART.
DON'T PM, DON'T RESPOND TO THREAD, TEXT BO. THANKS.

I'm laughing so hard my eyes are tearing up!!!

BTW who is this BO character you keep referring to and how did he get all your parts ???

Now down to business, do you have any original used windshield washer or antifreeze for sale.

I'm trying to keep my car all SSSSTOOOOOCK

BTW who is this BO character you keep referring to and how did he get all your parts ???

Now down to business, do you have any original used windshield washer or antifreeze for sale.

Rob,I have a 1986,87 air compressor forsale if you need to fill your all stock tires.cant fill with 2016 air then it's not stock no more.

Rob,I have a 1986,87 air compressor forsale if you need to fill your all stock tires.cant fill with 2016 air then it's not stock no more.

Sorry I can't use it unless it transforms today's air into 1986/87 stale contaminated air.

I would however contemplate 4 original dry rotted half bald date coded Eagle GT tires mounted on curb rashed original rims with the chrome pitted to death with mint grey original valve stem caps if you have them.