YOU WANT PARTS? WE GOT THE PARTS!

Would you happen to have any body/chassis stiffening braces such as under hood, rear seat, etc.?
Thanks

No....just extra set of stock GN rims with stock tires and new 5.7 TT chip(16-18 pounds).
Sorry if their was confusion but my body/chassis bracing question was actually for the threads op to see what (if any) he has available for sale.... but I may be interested in you TT chip if you want to sell it. Please pm more details as well as asking price.
Thanks,
Johnny

I'm looking for a nice drivers side full floor pan from a donor car, not a reproduction part. if you have one, what's your price?

Will you sell/ship drivers side window glass for the driver door? If so how much shipped to 89148?

I need the screw set for the dash speaker cover panel ( if that's what it's called ) and the glove box lock, latch, and key. Let me know if you have them thanks

Do you have the bottom corner bolts of the timing? Driver's side bolts the crank sensor in place as well as hold the bracket for the intercooler, and the passenger side holds the other intercooler bracket.