You know...........

BillyRValentine

Capricorn
For the last several months I have felt a little out of whack and haven't been able to put my finger on it. Well this morning I log into here and it hit me like a ton of bricks. This may sound a little strange but I miss all of the folks that I normally see in BG. This postponement has really sent me off course a touch. I have told my wife over the last couple of months that I felt like something was missing. She asked if I knew what it could be and I told her I wasn't really sure but reassured her that it was nothing to do with our marriage. She is awesome! After discovering what is wrong I now feel as if I have found that sock that got lost to the washer gods 3 months ago. I dunno, maybe I'm just getting old and set it my ways.

I spoke with Chuck Leeper the other day via a PM and have to say that short of the military I have never found a group of folks that I can go months without speaking to and then converse with like we just spoke yesterday. I realize that this whole ordeal revolves around the cars on the surface but I truly believe that once in a while you get a group of folks together that make something special and I believe that is what the Turbo Buick community has. H*ll, how many other forums and events do you know of that still keep the same members even though they sold their cars and moved on to other models? We aren’t talking about something local. People come from all over and I always hear the same words – “I can’t wait to see all my old friends again”. That right there speaks volumes about this community. Something special indeed............. :cool:

Jim C.

I had to go to the power tour show just to get my car fix. Without events like BG, you would wonder if the country is just eroding into a mass of mentally numb Camry drivers.