You Know Your Wife Loves You When?

DetroitMuscle

When she buys you alcohol for your GN without you knowing.

I came home for work and noticed that my wife had purchased extra alcohol for my Buick. She even got the brand that I usually buy. I guess she really does love me:)

I came home for work and noticed that my wife had purchased extra alcohol for my Buick. She even got the brand that I usually buy. I guess she really does love me:)

Maybe it's time the two of you had a little talk. She may be hiding something. Check your credit cards, she picked up the alcohol on her way back from the mall.

WOW I'm impressed!

can you have your wife talk to mine at Bates,
explain how keeping me happy will benefit her too!

I'm so envious:)

Isn't it great:biggrin: .

New headliner (birthday)
Upholstery repair (birthday)
Hood struts (birthday)
GN Engraved heat shield (birthday)
GN leather coat + cap (christmas)

I keep hinting for a go on a GNX, but she's not taking the bait:biggrin: .

You guys may be right on her buying somthing. She pays all the bills and take care of the check register. I just bring home the $:rolleyes:

Mine brought home a playboy when she came home saturday. Now what would she be trying to tell me?

she was telling you...

Mine brought home a playboy when she came home saturday. Now what would she be trying to tell me?

read the magazine, thats as close as your gonna get, until you start doing the dishes, LOL:eek:

I have a dishwasher, and I hate loading it so I make her do it! I bought her a truck to drive, isn't that enough???:confused: