Yokohama Avid ST 295/50/15 and 245/60/15 (2 each)

Firechicken

Hey guys, I have decided to go with larger rims on my car, and have decided to sell these tires. (the rims are for sale too, but I doubt any GN guys want TA rims, so I didn't list them. If interested let me know) They are almost brand new, with at most 1000 KMs on them. They are T speed rated and have raised white letters on one side, and black walled on the other. I paid around $700 CAD for them, and looking for:

$400 Canadian dollars plus shipping.

Located in Ottawa, Ontario.

295/50/15 used in the rear and 245/60/15 used on the front. Both tires are about 26.5 inches tall.

rim1.jpg

Interested in your 295/50/15 tires!Only the 295s though.I would pay $200+
shipping!My zip code is 92064,let me know.

Thanks,John

Interested in your 295/50/15 tires!Only the 295s though.I would pay $200+
shipping!My zip code is 92064,let me know.

Thanks,John

Hi John, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately it isn't really cost effective to ship to you. Both UPS and Canada Post are indicating about $90 CAD per tire to ship, and not much less if they were strapped together and shipped as one. :eek:

Ok here are some super large photos of the tread depth.

I do have a potential buyer, but if that deal falls through, they will be available.

Left Front:
Lfront.jpg

Left Rear:
Lrear.jpg

Right Front:
Rfront.jpg

Right Rear:
Rrear.jpg

OH MY! I think you just single-handedly slowed the entire internet down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :eek: