Yes. It is ... one style of doing business ... 88hurstolds ..

Nesis

Hi, I thought that I will tell how 88hurstolds works.

He had a sale in early November Alum.core support and I wanted to buy, we agreed on the price (5/11) and I paid paypal immediately.
I told him the address of a friend where he can send the core (Lamar, SC). I use him as an arbitrator to me because this is a cheaper way to send the parts to Finland.
He told me a few times to apologize for the delay when I asked him when he sends core. (24/11) announced that he was still sending core soon. But (1/12) he announced that I was a cheater and
can not send a core.
I was a bit confused?? :eek:
A Canadian guy had cheated him in some time ago, and thus all the foreigners are cheats. He announced that if the contact (friend of the delivery address) to contact him so this is ok. This way he will not later become. He is probably a reason for it. :rolleyes:
He announced (2/12) to reinstate my money via PayPal, and that it takes 3 days. Now I'm waiting and listening to explanations for 10 days. He sent back abaut 25% (10/11) but has not told why?? even though I asked it.
Yes, whole amount would have gone into my Paypal account. It's not so full. ;)
I told him that I do not want to be a dispute, but I will not be another option. I await my money for a few days. Then I do a Paypal dispute.
I've done business here many times and have never had any problems. Deliveries are gone always to my friend address.

So... that this kind of case ..... this time ....:rolleyes: I hope that this will be completed quickly.

Ari
Finland

ptw. I am still interested to buy Aluminium core support if anyone has one for sale.:)

Hi Ari. I read some of this before and I don't know about the money issue but I can give you an idea of the PP issue. You didn't include the SC address in the payment from PP so if he sends it there and then you file a dispute PP will side with you. When you get the money back and the 2 of you can work out differences, send the money again, but with your buddies address. That way there aren't any issues with PP when it's shipped.:)

Thank you for your tip charlief1, but yes I have a Paypal option
address in South Carolina. There has never been a problem of
even though I do not have the address changed. I have told only the delivery address
PM the seller.
I must be in the future to be more accurate.

But now all is well, I've got my money back. :biggrin:
Only a small foreign exchange loss of fast loan .....;)

And, of course, I was still missing Aluminiun core support .......:D