Yes another Powermaster ?

Ttype83

USAF Retired
Brakes are spongie, brakes lights flashes for a sec when brakes are pushed.
The pump does pulled down the fluid on the inside(rightside) tank with in 9-10 secs, but kicks on 4-8 secs(sounded longer this morning). You can see the draw down fluid again, but just back to were it was when first primed. The tank on the rightside refills back to the top with in about 10-15 minutes from turning the key off(maybe longer). I think it's the accumulator ball, but concerned about the leak down.

Yea, yea change to vac brakes...I'm not a fan

Hey Jim,
9-10 sec sounds like a dying acc.

4-8 later?
Is it every 4 to 8 sec for self cycle on the motor when you leave on the key and just let it sit there?

Sounds like you are internally leaking. As you are letting it sit to time the self cycle of the motor, look down into the fluid on the ps of the bowl. If you see it moving by itself, or you can see fluid coming in the rear return port, you are internally leaking. If so, time to replace/rebuild.

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you in Reynolds. I was trying to keep up with my young one. He was having a ball watching all the cars.

Patrick

Hey Jim,
9-10 sec sounds like a dying acc.

4-8 later?
Is it every 4 to 8 sec for self cycle on the motor when you leave on the key and just let it sit there?

Sounds like you are internally leaking. As you are letting it sit to time the self cycle of the motor, look down into the fluid on the ps of the bowl. If you see it moving by itself, or you can see fluid coming in the rear return port, you are internally leaking. If so, time to replace/rebuild.Patrick
Patrick, Yes key on and it will self cycle every 4-8 secs. Not sure if it's coming up the back, but I can see the fuild raise. I'll get a rebuild kit and go from there.

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you in Reynolds. I was trying to keep up with my young one. He was having a ball watching all the cars.

Patrick
We did talk, but it was late and you had a couple of beers. I also had my youngest with me.

We did talk, but it was late and you had a couple of beers. I also had my youngest with me.

OOPS, I guess that shows you just how many I had.
My bad. Gald I had a designated driver.

Let me know if you need any more help on that P/M.