YANPT - (Yet Another NATS Pic Thread)

Great pics! I loved the pic you took of Borelli's orange twin turbo car and the pics of Bill Anderson's car...

Thanks for sharing:)

I think everyone has their own shots and stories to tell, I think it is cool we have so many members excited about posting pictures.

I saw lots and lots of people with camcorders, hopefully we will get some decent footage up soon:cool:

OH there has already been some footage posted of some MORON singing in a rental car:mad:

It was great to meet everyone and to visit with those I already knew. Can't wait to do it again next year!

:D :D

THANKS for all your help!!!!

Thanks buddy for all your help really helped take some stress off my shoulders when the brakes failed and you jumped in to help.. Really enjoyed hanging out with all the guys.. Really great week even with the breakage.. Thanks Dave

Originally posted by T-top87GN
It was great to meet everyone and to visit with those I already knew. Can't wait to do it again next year!

:D :D

Re: THANKS for all your help!!!!

Hey don't sweat it! It wouldn't be a Buick event if I wasn't wrenchin' on a car. Sorry you had the bad luck this time :(

What's the next event?

Originally posted by re-evaluating
Thanks buddy for all your help really helped take some stress off my shoulders when the brakes failed and you jumped in to help.. Really enjoyed hanging out with all the guys.. Really great week even with the breakage.. Thanks Dave