Yank Extreme Seriess 3600 Converter *LOW miles*

Powell

I had this with the 200-4R in my Camaro. Its a VERY tight converter. It has about 400 miles on it. I'd like to get $350 shipped for it. My email address is chris@markiiisys.com I have pictures if you need them.

The stall speed is about 3500-3600. It is a lockup converter, I'm almost 100% sure. When I got the car it was the extra converter he had bought for Nitrous. I put it in, and drove with it until I put the glide in the car, which would explain the 400 miles on it :) I will post pics up when I get back to the house.

Sounds good, I'll be waiting on the pics.

Do you have the other stats for it? How'd it feel on the street?

I take Paypal and it was really nice on the street, except for my motor didnt make much down low torque so when I came out of the hole it would bog, but if I sprayed my 100 shot, it would flash to 3600 and take off!

converter1.jpg

converter3.jpg

converter5.jpg

I want to say its a 9" Converter, but I'll have to look at it in a bit.

Have had nobody say they were going to send the money. Its up for grabs. The converter specs are just that its a 3600, Extreme series that was built for a LS1 Nitrous motor, so it will work perfect for anyone whom has a upgraded turbo on their GN. It is a very nice peice, just have a glide now so I have no use for a 200-4R converter :)

Originally posted by Powell
Have had nobody say they were going to send the money. Its up for grabs. The converter specs are just that its a 3600, Extreme series that was built for a LS1 Nitrous motor, so it will work perfect for anyone whom has a upgraded turbo on their GN. It is a very nice peice, just have a glide now so I have no use for a 200-4R converter :)

i said ill take it, as long Morkai doesnt want it.. im not going to steal it out from under him..

powell does any work need to be done to the front oof the converter(the side that bolts to the flywheel).just asking because in the picture the nose cone looks longer than the gn converters i ever seen (the part that goes into the polit hole of the crank)..also being that it was bolted up to a ls1 flywheel is the bolt pattern different??

morkai

I do believe morkai is going to take it. He drives a truck and is gone a couple of days at the time. I think he's on the way back from miami now. I'll call later today and find out.

He is correct, I sent an email saying I would be back in today and could paypal the money. I wanted it but also wanted to double check it would be right for my setup. Did you get my email?

I also hadn't thought of the bolt pattern, are you sure it will bolt up to the buick flywheel?

Powell, I do want it, if you're sure the bolt pattern is the same. Let me know I can paypal you whenever...

BTW, thanks YeaItsSlo...