Yamaha FX Cruiser SHO Supercharged 3 pass WaveRunner like new, only 25 hours! FS/FT for GN/TR/TTA

GinoRin

Absolutely like new Yamaha Waverunner 3 person Jetski. FX Cruiser SHO Super High Output supercharged model with every available option.This is Yamaha's top of the line luxury performance wave runner, and is their flagship model. 1800 CC Supercharged, Intercooled 4 cylinder engine makes 210 HP and uses 87 octane fuel unlike the competition which requires premium. Options are electric start, reverse, Digital display with Trip computer, fuel consumption meter, lake temp, air temp, compass, etc. It also has cruise control with no wake mode which is great for putting around or towing passengers/skiers, adjustable jet trim, retractable cleats, retractable rear boarding step, built in cooler, and much more. It has only 25 hours and is in immaculate condition. Yamaha's factory recommended break in period is 20 hours, so this machine is barely even broken in. Includes matching Yamaha factory cover.

Never left in water overnight, wiped down after each use and waxed regularly. 70+ MPH! I have all books, manuals, fire extinguisher, two key fobs for security and learning mode (limits speed and acceleration), etc. The only way you will get a nicer machine is to buy a brand new one - this is in perfect condition.Trailer not included, but I have a single or double Karavan PWC trailer which can be added for a reasonable price if needed. Machine is currently summerized with a brand new battery and ready to go for the season. Get on and ride! $11,900/obo. I do have 2 of these identical PWC's available, the price listed is for one machine.

Willing to sell outright or trade one of my machines up or down for a CLEAN 86/87 Grand National, Turbo Regal, or 89 Turbo Trans Am. Located on Okauchee Lake in Oconomowoc, WI, 35 minutes west of Milwaukee.

Nice! these things are quick!! I have a kawasaki stx-15f and i really should have gotten this one. This ski is the way to go!

Thanks! I do believe this is the ultimate luxury/performance ski on the market. bump!