Ya Just Got To See This!

What if there were kids playing? what if it crashed into a house..

Mental capacity of a table fork :mad:

Where's the Fireball

The Sad Part Is there was no explosion like in the movies least it would have provided us with one less moron :cool:

We had a guy come into work all beat up after the weekend. He got injured doing the same thing more or less. The car went through an intersection, he bailed and got hit by another car. He came in to work bragging so my boss (and friend) fired him for being such a dumbass. This guy was our company delivery driver.

That idiot deserved to be run over,if not by his own truck by a car coming up from behind him! :rolleyes: I saw that video several years ago as well.

stupid stupid stupid !!!! Sadly, I know a dumbass just like him. all I can say is WTF was he thinking? :confused:

one of the comments under that video on streetfire said 'get your truck aligned next time dumbass.'

what makes the author of that comment a bigger dumbass, 1. assuming it would be ok if the truck were aligned or 2. thinking there will be a next time for this mental midget?!?!

don't you just wish some people would eliminate themselves from the shallow end of the gene pool...