xylene mixture for 19 psi

Boostisgood

Where can i find some xylene to mix with some 92 oct? Is it called just "xylene or what? How much do i mix for a certain quantity? Thanks

Home Depot, Lowes, any paint store at about $8 to $10 per gallon. Cheaper to just install an alcohol setup like the SMC kit. You will be able to safetly run 19 psi of boost

Well....

I am running 18-19 PSI with 93 and 2 gallons of xylene with a full tank. I get little to no knock that way. But I do have a PowerPlate that seems to have "cleaned" up my flow characteristics though. I was running 17-18 without the plate and turned it up a pound or 2 with good results after plate was installed. All depends on your combo though. Mine is VERY stock with 185,000 miles!

Ive already ordered an SMC alky kit but it wont be here till next week. Im just trying to use the xylene until then. How much xylene per tank of gas? Can i run 19psi with xylene and 92 pump gas? Wooops, thanks quickturbo didnt know you had replied already. Thanks guys!

I've been known to make mine a 3:1 mix (3 gallons of 93 to 1 gallon of xylene) before I go out to stir the rice. I also add a couple of oz's of M & M gas and oil treatment.
Tune with the SMC kit...I did, and love it. It's easier to regulate, than a "gas tank cocktail".
Erik